“Food always good. Service varies.”
Review of Mazzah

Mazzah
Ranked #148 of 808 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Having eaten in twice here, we were a bit shocked when a two item to go order took 25 minutes to get. We have had Schwarma, falafel, and kabobs here. The counter staff is friendly, and very welcoming. After this delay when only three orders were ahead of us, we may not return though.

1  Thank tmgreen777

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food at great price, friendly Boise people. Homemade baklava is yummmmy. My favorite is the beef kabob sandwich and their rice on the side is delicious! Quality tasty meal for around $10 person.

2  Thank loco4steelers
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The food here was excellent I impressed with the food, but the serving sizes are very small and it's very pricey for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Yummy food, quick service, excellent value. I have been here with my family several times and from young to old, we all love this little place! It can be a tight fit, they don't have a lot of room, so watch out for busy times - but it is worth working around.

1  Thank mac1961
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a little cafe tucked away in a strip mall. While the atmosphere is "little cafe where you order at the counter and sit at plain tables" the food makes this into a great dining (or take out) experience. I love their gyro lamb, hummus, lentil soup, tahini and tzatziki. And that's just a few of the tasty things on their menu. I've never had bad food here.

Been to Mazzah? Share your experiences!