Review Highlights
Nice Little Hidden Gem

This is a really nice find tucked out of the beaten path in Boise. They have a surprisingly large... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2019
Voyage211587
Boise, Idaho
Great Brews

My husband and I stopped here while wandering around Boise. We each got a flight and while all the... read more

Reviewed December 15, 2018

from $75.00
from $88.00
from $180.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2018

this is a craft beer brew/pub. there is a wide selection of good beers made and that list changes often. run next door to manfred's for a great sandwich which after ordering will be delivered to your table in the brew pub. great arrangement between these two businesses.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable. Beer selection was great. Their IPA's are very good. Definitely recommend a visit.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Great place to have a draft beer, there are many choices and you can definitely find something for your taste. There is a food place next door as well, and they let you bring it and eat it at Woodland.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Kejp16
Reviewed July 13, 2017

We spent a night in Boise and wanted to hit up a few independent breweries. I wish we had come here first! We happened to pop in on National Duckface Day. I am a huge fan of fruits and sours, and the line up was incredible. The Pelon Pelo Rico gose made my brain explode with every sip and the Key Lime Pie was delicious (as was everything else). I was bummed they don't have crowlers because I would have picked up at least 5. Stop in! You won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Hopped in while waiting for a friend. Did a sampler and pints, really liked the Crenshaw IPA but wasn't blown away by the atmosphere--I've said in reviews before some breweries are awesome to go in solo and just chat beer with the servers, this was not one of those--which is fine! I bet a group would be fun here. The little details, like the cross-stitching in the bathroom were awesome, as was the food next door.

The patio was nice to be in, but any patrons who are smokers smoke right next to it, so if you are sensitive to smoke, maybe just stay inside.

Date of experience: June 2017