“Best Indian Food !!”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 823 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is by far the best Indian food I have had in ages.I came here with my friends and we all shared the dishes, each and every dish was unique in its flavor. To top it all off the staff was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Serenaa30

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Many Indian restaurants that I know serve different menu with the same taste. When my husband and I visited Delhi, we found out that is not always the case. Since then, we have been looking for the Indian dishes that satisfy our needs in the US, and we finally found one! We were impressed with taste of every menu on their lunch buffet. They reminded us the dishes we indulged in the far east and the price is unbelievable! Restaurant is decorated well and romantic enough for a date as well. Service was attentive and great. I wish they are closer to Columbus Ohio!

2  Thank masamomo
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very very Tasty Indian food and all wonderful staff at Bombay Grill,

I could not imagine that I could find such a great restaurant in Boise. Very delicious food also there was Buffet in the afternoon. All of our friends and family could not stop talking about this. I am looking forward to seeing you on my next trip to Boise. Jain

2  Thank Vineet J
Reviewed November 14, 2012

As soon as we walked into the restaurant, we knew we had made the right choice. The buffet looked and smelled as good as any we had ever been to (we are from the Seattle area, for whatever that is worth). I admit, the food is probably more geared to western pallets, but I appreciated that.

The Good:
Excellent tasting food and a good buffet presentation.
There were milder choices and spicier choices.
The service was excellent and we got a chance to visit a bit with (what I am assuming are) the owners.
When my children (who are quite young) were not enjoying the food as much as we were, the owners brought out something just for them (mango lassi).
The Bad:
If your children aren't used to spicy foods, this probably isn't the best place for them. If we have a chance to visit again, we will either just get bread and rice for the children and not the buffet, or will wait until a date night and go without them.
The place has a charm to the setup and décor, but could use some fresh paint and detailed cleaning.

1  Thank ASchroader
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Traveling with our dogs and needed a carryout option on a Sunday night. We ordered 2 dishes from the vegetarian menu and an order of naan. Very impressed, the Saag Paneer was as good as we've had. Be advised that while the address is on Main St., the restaurant is half of a block north facing 10th St.

2  Thank ksgirl056

Been to Bombay Grill? Share your experiences!