“Pretty Nice Hotel”

Holiday Inn Boise Airport
Ranked #30 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Stayed for 5 nights with friends.

Pretty nice hotel. Hotel is located 3 min from the airport on the other side of the freeway. Has an indoor pool, spa, work out center.

The rooms are modern, clean, 2 flat screen tvs in the room, fridge, coffee maker, microwave.

Probably about 10 min for downtown where the action is. There is an Applebee's right next door you can hit up for happy hour.

Cleaning service always seemed to miss something each morning, like coffee refills, toilet paper refills, etc.

I would recommend for sure, 85.00/night cannot be beat!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Boise Airport

Reviewed August 18, 2008

This hotel is now our favorite hotel for the year. We try to get away 4 weeks every year. Very comfortable beds, more pillows than you will ever need. Large sitting room with adjoining bedroom, TV (plasma) in both rooms, very modern. We started our vacation flying into Biose, stayed our first night at the Cambria Suites, we loved it so much that we booked our last night of our vacation with them. Both rooms were wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2008

We stayed five nights in a room described as "1 King bed no smoking sofabed-2person larger unit". It was on the NW corner of the fourth floor, which overlooked onto W. Elder St, the main access to the hotel. Couldn't have asked for a better arrangement for a room in its price range. The hotel overall was very clean and modern, reflecting its relative newness. It looked like some thought was put into style and design. The room was spacious, with the king bed sleeping area separated from a large living room space with a nicely done partition. Bath area was nicely done with added touches with regard to style of fixtures and shelving. There was a bar area with refrigerator and microwave oven that we found useful. The wireless internet and safe came with the room, no extra charge as in many places we have stayed. We didn't experience any of the negative things described in an earlier post: i.e., no road, air conditioner, or plumbing noises to disturb or distract us. Perhaps, the room location makes a difference. We didn't count the thread density of the linen, but found them quite adequate. The lobby had a pleasant feel, with high ceilings and sense of spaciousness. The common areas like the exercise room and pool were clean, well equipped, and still like new. They were open 24 h with key card access, and, when we used them, virtually empty. The buffet breakfast was decent and pay or charge as you go. The only problem I had was getting my iPod to synch with the device available in the room; but, then I didn't ask for help either. The drive to downtown is easy, and it's close to both the airport and interstate. Last, but not least, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. They made us feel welcome. All in all, a very positive experience.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2008

I travel to Boise a lot on business and Leisure. This Hotel is great for both. I have stayed at many hotels because I am a rewards memeber of various hotels, but now that I have found the Cambria Suites. I will only stay here. This hotel treats you with First Class Service , the rooms are exceptionally decorated and the beds are so comfortable. No other place in Boise Idaho compares to the Cambria Suites. I am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Very impressive decor - reminded me of a mini version of the Hotel 1000 in Seattle. The bathroom was beautiful and came stocked with Bath and Body Works goodies. Towels were big and soft, and there were plenty for us to use. The room has a big rolling shade that does a great job of blocking the light out the room. I really appreciated that!

However the bed, although made up to look very pretty and came with about 33 pillows, had low thread count sheets. I would have expected better quality linens. Also, the air conditioner was loud and woke me up throughout the night (it did have an actual thermostat was was nice). The road noise was pretty bad. I had to use ear plugs and I could still hear it. I would recommend asking for a room on the back of the hotel. Also, be sure to close the door to the bathroom when you go to bed, otherwise you'll hear lots of noise coming from the plumbing.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Ludiak
Reviewed August 2, 2008

This hotel was great. We were travelling with two teenage boys. The room was spacious, amenities good, service good.
Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2008

A really wonderful hotel....I agree with everything that other folks have said. Close to the airport, downtown, nice restaurants. I was here on business (Marine Corps Reserve Center...very close), but while it is a bit of a drive to downtown, still a wonderful place to stay. Close to the freeway and the airport. Some good restaurants close by, an Albertson's about a mile away. Wonderful staff, very nice rooms (clean, big, great workspace, nice ammenities). The workout room is open 24 hours, which is great. Overall, a very nice property.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business