$125
$82
$100
$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$105
$99
$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsflat screenbreakfast buffetking bedsitting areaboise airportroom servicebusiness travelercomfortable bedscoffee makerindoor poolwould stay here againair conditionerfree shuttlecalled the front desknice roomhot tubbusiness trip
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have now stayed at the Holiday Inn Boise Airport Hotel twice in the last month and can honestly say it has been wonderful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice beds and linens. But the BEST customer service I have ever had at a hotel. The evening bar/restaurant service was great! Derek, who takes care of us hungry and thirsty travelers, is the BEST! He was welcoming and helpful. I have never seen anyone work non stop to insure his customers were happy and well taken care of. If he wasn't taking care of customers, he was cleaning and organizing. I was very impressed at his dedication to his job of managing the bar/restaurant. What can I say but Great job Derek and the staff at the Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. I will look forward to my next visit.
Pat Huff with MWI.

Room Tip: I stayed on the East side and West side and had no problems with either one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and for giving us 5 stars! Derek is a wonderful asset to our team and we will be sure to pass your review along to him. Thank you again for the positive feedback and we look forward to having you again!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The usual dependable Holiday Inn experience with friendly service, clean rooms and common areas, and in-room wifi. Only complaint would be that they charge $7.50 for breakfast which is usually complementary.

Room Tip: Maybe on the north side, away from the Interstate and airport.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your review! We apologize for any confusion about our hot breakfast buffet. Our on-site restaurant which serves both breakfast and dinner does not offer a complimentary breakfast buffet. We do however offer special rates that allow you to include breakfast for just a few dollars more, which will save you money if you plan on eating breakfast next time! Again we apologize for the confusion, and thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel whenever I fly out of Boise (about 10 times now) but this is my first Trip Advisor review for this hotel. I stay at this hotel because it is one of the quietest near the airport and has a great room layout. Each room I have stayed in has two TVs (one in bedroom and another in small sitting room) with two queen size beds and a microwave oven. Some rooms come with or without the breakfast (your preference) based on price you pay. The hotel has a bar/lounge inside with large screen TVs which is very comfortable but not loud. Also a great indoor swimming pool and hot tub section. They also have complimentary prompt shuttle service to the airport (about 5 minutes away from hotel). The shuttle runs every 30 minutes. I am able to park my car at this hotel for the duration of my trip while I am away for a small fee per night. This fee is considerably cheaper than the long term parking at the airport. When I return to Boise I always take the free shuttle from the airport to pick up my car. The staff have always been very courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side of the hotel are the quieter ones. A good casual restaurant with reasonable prices is the Willow Creek Grill located at 2273 S. Vista which has good food with a great selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers and signature entrees and raw sushi. My favorites are the Reuben sandwich with sweet potato twigs or the grilled Mahi Mahi and a beer. This restaurant is about 1 mile north from the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy that you are able to use and enjoy all of the amenities our hotel offers. We strive to keep our returning guests very happy so they will continue to come back, and it seems like we have succeeded! Again thank you for taking the time to write this review and we will see you next time you come to Boise!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This place is 4 stories tall, lots of rooms. Good parking, cook to order free breakfast, friendly staff. Remodeled in the past, its furnishings in the room are worn, (couch, chair, etc), bathroom is nicely done. Fridge, micro etc, sitting room with its own TV is nice. Better than most. I'd stay again.
Weak point, crummy pillows, choices marked "soft" & "firm". Neither is true, and they really are uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate the valuable feedback about the pillows and furnishings. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed with our entire family. We used the pool and restaurant. Evrrything was clean and the food was good. My kids didn't like the gravy on the biscuits at breakfast. They made sure we had free food coupons for the kids for dinner and b reakfast. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for your review. Families traveling with children love that kids always eat for free at our hotel's restaurant. We would love to have you again!