“Great Value”

Holiday Inn Boise Airport
Ranked #30 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stay here 2 or 3 times a month, it is always a great stay, really nice people, I always get a great nights rest here. sometimes I get an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suit when a bring my family, that is very nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! We love to be able to upgrade our regular guests whenever we can. I am glad you enjoy your stay enough to come and see us each time you are in town! We would love to have you again!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Boise Airport

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Very nice Holiday Inn just a easy couple of minutes from the airport. There is an Applebee's next to the property. Also located just off I-84. As a business traveler, this was an ideal location and priced at about $150.00 including taxes. Would definately stay here again...

Room Tip: Hotel offers discounts if you are calling on certain companies in the area, so be sure to ask if the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Most business travelers appreciate our location and airport shuttle as well. We would love to have you on your next trip to Boise. Thank You again!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The location is great, the room was extra nice and big, the front desk staff was very helpful, and housekeeping was very good. Why then a not so good rating? The breakfast buffet was not up to the cost. First day only thing left was one scoop of eggs and half scoop of cold hash browns and there were still an hour and half left in buffet hours. Next morning a cold biscuit and egg sandwich, no orange juice left and service with an attitude. I inquired of buffet person as to why the buffet only included cold biscuit sandwich to which she replied "How much did it cost you." I told her it was included in my room so she said "did not cost you anything". The third and final morning I arrived 15 minutes after scheduled operating time and no food was ready, at least 10 others were waiting around for breakfast. At 20 minutes after the same buffet person was asked when it would open she replied as soon as she could. I stayed at 105 different hotels in 2013 and was seriously considering to begin staying at IHG brand to expand my choices and maintain top level in a couple of chains. The experience with the buffet was so bad that I am at least three of my associates decided this property should be avoided at all cost, too bad as the Hotel staff, room, and location were prefect.
So if you stay be prepared to be insulted and berated by the buffet lady.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tamera B, Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with the exception of the breakfast buffet. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and the property. We would like to collect some additional information from you regarding your experience in our restaurant. Please contact the hotel directly so we can make it right. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great welcome with chocolate bar and chips on the house. The rooms are pretty large with a small living and desk area. Bed is exceptionnaly comfortable. Very good night.
Breakfast could be better (choice) but overall I recommend very much.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We would be happy to have you again on your next trip to Boise!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Am in Boise on business a lot... usually I bid on the web for rooms, got a smoking deal and was amazed with the comfort of the room... the friendly staff... free Wi-Fi... good restaurant... really pleased!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were on the road when we decided it was late and needed a place to stay. We pulled off the Freeway and decided to give this place a try. Even with our AAA discount, the room with a King sized bed was expensive. The room was nice, however. Clean, upscale and comfortable (even the bed). There were no vending machines - no free breakfast. Nice place, but I could have saved a bundle of money and had better amenities somewhere else. If you need to be near the airport, this is a nice place to stay; just expensive for what you get. They did serve food at the bar, which didn't close until 11:00 p.m., which was nice. We didn't use the pool.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear ltorgy,

Thank you so much for the feedback provided from your stay and your compliment regarding our convenient location. I appreciate you taking the time to provide critical feedback which we use to help us improve our services for you and all our future guests. We are sorry if you found our room rates less than satisfactory. Your experience and comments are very important and will be shared with our team. Thank you again.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The decor of the rooms set it apart from most, it is well decorated and feels like a more expensive room than it is.
The bed was comfortable with the exception of the pillow size. When I have a King bed, I like to have King pillows. These pillows were very small. The Lodgenet system on the TV had issues and I ended up having to unplug the TV a couple times before I could watch any channels.
Other than those two things, my one-night stay was comfortable. Being just a couple minutes from the airport was also nice for my 7AM flight.

• Stayed: September 2013
Tamera B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We love any type of feedback from our guests and it helps us to improve. Thank you again for your review, and hopefully we will see you next time!