$125
$119
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$87
Official Hotel
$109
$104
$116
All reviewsflat screenbreakfast buffetking bedsitting areaboise airportroom servicebusiness travelercomfortable bedscoffee makerindoor poolwould stay here againair conditionerfree shuttlecalled the front desknice roomhot tubbusiness trip
Reviewed July 15, 2008

A really wonderful hotel....I agree with everything that other folks have said. Close to the airport, downtown, nice restaurants. I was here on business (Marine Corps Reserve Center...very close), but while it is a bit of a drive to downtown, still a wonderful place to stay. Close to the freeway and the airport. Some good restaurants close by, an Albertson's about a mile away. Wonderful staff, very nice rooms (clean, big, great workspace, nice ammenities). The workout room is open 24 hours, which is great. Overall, a very nice property.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 2, 2008

We stopped here for two days on the way to Jackson Hole.
This hotel was very nice, with modern suites and very friendly staff.
Our room had a king size bed with plasma tv and also a divider with a second sofa bed and plasma tv. This would be ideal if travelling with children.
Very comfortable bed.
They offered breakfast downstairs which you had to pay for , it was a Wolfgang Puck thing, and there was also a cocktail bar beside it.
If you have time visit the Old peniteniary , the fee was $5.00 it was well worth it. I would have paid more to see it. We were there for about two hours.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 3, 2008

Stayed at the Cambria suites while in town for my niece's wedding. I originally booked a 2 bedroom suite as I was sharing the room with my sister and her husband.The rate of 89.00 was very reasonable.
When checking in I was told that the 2 bedroom suite was not available, but they gave us adjoining rooms, one with a king bed and the other with 2 doubles for the same rate.. This actually worked out better for us as I became ill, and was glad to have my own bathroom for the 24 hour bug that I had picked up along the way.
The rooms were spacious and clean and very quiet considering that Boise State graduation was that weekend and the hotel was full.
I would stay there again and will try Cambria Suites in other destinations to see if they are all this nice.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2008

I've stayed here on two occasions for business purposes.

The hotel suites are very modern. Nice furniture, comfortable beds, two HD TVs. The rooms are very clean.

The location is near the Boise Air Terminal. But I didn't notice any air traffic noise during my stay. There is an Applebee's restaurant next door, and it's a short hop to nearly anywhere in downtown Boise.

The staff is attentive and helpful. Fairly good selection of food in the lounge downstairs.

Overall, I think this is an excellent hotel and I'll continue to stay here when in Boise.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2008

We chose this hotel sight unseen based on the proximity to the airport and the cost. My wife was impressed that the toiletries were “Bath and Bodyworks” instead of the usual chain fare. What a pleasant surprise. We were traveling with four children under 12 and needed all the beds we could get. The Cambria has suites with 2 queens and a sofa bed, plus 2 flat-screen TVs. The pool/spa area is great. Although we only spent one night, the Cambria took us to the airport, let us leave our car in their parking lot, then picked us up when we returned. The hotel seems to be new.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family