Tripadvisor
Boise
All reviews billiard room full kitchen two bedroom suite breakfast and dinner small kitchen an extended stay living area oatmeal complimentary breakfast business trip staff was friendly great place to stay upon check rooms are large convenient location hot tub definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

The two bed two bath suite was everything we expected. Good quality accommodation with full kitchen. Very clean and quiet. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Just FYI the digital key did not work. Was fine as front desk provided key immediately.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tasha O, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and everything was up to your standards. We also appreciate you sharing the areas in which we can improve as we are always looking for ways to better serve our guests. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you home the next time your travels bring you to Boise!

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

We have never had a bad time at any Homewood and Boise was no different. Reception area was very festive and welcoming, we loved the Christmas decorations. Our room was very clean, comfortable and modern. The bed was wonderful as always. Breakfast was great except for the oatmeal which hadn't been replenished at all. My only negatives were that there is no TV channel suitable for younger kids e.g Disney/Nick Jnr. And the bathroom design makes applying makeup very difficult - the countertop width means the mirror is too far away requiring a lot of contortion for the average person.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tasha O, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We love the holidays and it was fun to bring the holiday spirit into the hotel! We appreciate you letting us know the areas in which we did not meet your expectations as we are always looking to improve. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you home the next time your travels bring you to Boise.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Loved suite w/2 bedrms, 2 bathrms, full kitchen & living area. Snack area, free breakfast and pm reception fantastic! Free airport shuttle customized to our needs. Friendly staff. Clean, tidy PERFECT!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your stellar review! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we always enjoy hearing what our guests have to say about our property. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you home the next time your travels bring you to Boise.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

They charged my card and attempted several more times (in different amounts) even after I gave them the confirmation number for the transaction and showed them on my phone. Sargis shrugged me off when I told him my family and i missed breakfast trying to deal with the billing problem. He told me if I keep telling him the same story he couldn't do anything for me. I would rather stay in my car than this hotel again.
After staying there, I read the reviews on this hotel and, surprise, Sargis was listed in the majority of the one star reviews.
I could write on here all night about it, but I have to work tomorrow. I hope they can find someone else to run this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2019

Our overall experience was exceptional, as we used this particular location as our home-base while we toured the surrounding cities for our retirement home. We found our location, and will return to this location while we zero in on the exact home, which is still 2 years from the purchase. Great staff, and the suite was exactly what we needed, as we were able to prepare meals to eat and rest without having to dine out every for every meal. This worked out perfectly for our needs...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tasha O, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are glad to hear you love the Treasure Valley as much as we do and we are excited for you to find a home. We look forward to welcoming you home the next time your travel bring you to Boise!