Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
$93
The Grove Hotel(Boise)
$169
  • Pool
$82
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$159
$80
$76
Official Hotel
1,153 results
All reviewsgreat locationparking garagemiso soupwithin walking distanceboise downtowncomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffcookiesmovie theaterthe hotel staffthe hotel is cleanthe staff was greatfresh fruitking suitefitness centercomfortable bedswe've stayed
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As a business man, I travel a lot, stay in a lot of different hotels/conference centers, and see many different facilities around the country. Many of the facilities, including this one, have all the elements in place to satisfy a business traveller or business meeting host.

What makes the difference between these facilities is the level of professionalism, friendliness and caring of the people that work in these locations. At this facility, I was very impressed by everyone I dealt with...from the meeting room set-up person, to the front desk staff. Chelsea at the front desk was very friendly, remembered my name and displayed a "spark" that many employees don't have. Thanks for everything...great job!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for recognizing the entire team for their professionalism and friendliness. Chelsea was especially touched by your recognition of the difference she made for you during your stay! I appreciate you sharing your experience and hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights for work in January. We were greeted by the friendliest staff at the hotel who were knowledgeable and helpful. Our room was spacious and very clean (there are signs all over the hotel about the clean beds, it's true). One of the many nice features of the hotel is complimentary breakfast which we did not expect - they had the usual line-up (eggs, a meat, waffles, fruit, cereals). In the evening, they provide cookies at the front desk which is also nice. The pool was closed the week we were here, but the gym was open.

The location of the hotel is excellent, close to many good restaurants - ask at the front desk, they can recommend some great ones (our favourite was "Flatbread" a few blocks away.

In the breakfast area, they have a microwave, and they keep out the plates and cutlery - our dinners were ofter so big, we brought leftovers home and ate them heated up the next day (there is a fridge in the room) - which was really convenient. Because we were working most of the time, it could have been nice if they had a restaurant in the hotel as well - it was SUPER cold the week we were here, and for a quick bite, that also could have been nice. But, we made do with our leftovers.

The staff go above and beyond to be helpful - absolutely everyone - all very kind. If we came back to Boise, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear kvw,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I look forward to sharing your KUDOS with our team! From breakfast to cookies, and clean beds to smiles we strive to make you feel right at home. It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the pool closure on Sunday. It was closed for 24 hours for regular maintenance. Your feedback was very helpful as our maintenance team is now going to try to post communication on the planned reopening time.

Boise definitely has some great restaurants. Flatbread is a great place to highlight as it is a local favorite as well! On these especially cold days we do offer Bonefish Grill room service. They even developed a custom menu just for our guests! It is really cold here right now. I hope you will make it back to Boise to enjoy some warmer weather.

Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is the 3rd time my spouse and I have enjoyed a night at the Boise Hampton Inn Downtown...and we only live 4 miles away. A dip in the hotel's indoor pool and jacuzzi, movie theaters, coffee, restaurants and an evening stroll to the Capitol building are all favorite activities. Parking is a breeze. The staff is friendly and helpful. Included breakfast in the morning has my favie...chocolate cake donuts! Somehow my spouse sneaked some fresh fruit on my plate and I enjoyed that as well. We stayed on the Capitol Blvd side of the hotel and I thought we would trade a gorgeous view of Tablerock and the foothills for street noise, but our room was quiet and dark as could be. We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
DOSHamptonBoise, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Those sneaky spouses! Well, you know she wants to keep you healthy for many more years so you can keep spoiling her with these great getaways!

You highlighted so many of my favorites so well. Thank you for taking time to share your great experience!

See you again soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We booked a King Whirlpool Studio. It was very clean and check-in agent was very nice, however my partner could not sleep because between midnight and 2 am there was a loud noise coming from the ceiling. I was able to sleep through this noise, he wasn't. We theorized that this could from water draining in the room above us, which I assume also had a whirlpool. The manager was very nice about this inconvenience and comped the room for that night. We were going to stay 2 nights, but left early because of this incident.

Breakfast was about average at this star level in this region of the US.

Room Tip: If you book a whirlpool studio, try to get one on the top floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi m124124,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to make every stay exceptional and one of our primary focal points is on your comfort. I apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay. Your experience was shared with maintenance when you checked out so they could research the water sound.

I hope you will consider staying with us again. We want to show that our Hamptonality goes beyond our friendliness and shines through with our commitment to comfort!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed here for a layover between Seattle and Southern Utah. It was great. We have for kids, ages 8-14. We had two queens and a hide a bed. It was a large spacious room with nice beds. About midnight there were some obnoxious teenagers across the hall. I needed to go back down to the car and retrieve something. On my way down I stopped by the front desk and told the clerk about it. His immediate reaction was, "oh, I'm sorry sir. Let me comp your room for you." I was not rude or anything in my complaint and had no expectations. Freaking sweet. With parking and taxes for our room would have cost $150 for the night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Hi dremmettdc,
Thank you for the stellar review of your experience! I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the room. I hope the kids had a chance to take advantage of our very fun indoor pool during your stay. Always a fun surprise!

Our team truly wants to make sure you are comfortable during your stay. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to quiet down the kiddos across the hall and take care of you. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Boise!

Cheers,