“Awesome stay, out of proportion to cost.”

Oxford Suites Boise
Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Perks such as free breakfast and happy hour for guests, along with modest gym and pool amenities. Centrally located to multiple food and theaters, most in walking distance. Right off the highway, making driving around easily attainable. Room is exceptional, great beds. Huge bathroom, large tub and standalone shower. Lost the toilet at first it seemed, till I found another door.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,645)

Reviewed February 21, 2010

My family of five recently stayed in the King Family Suite at the Oxford; it was wonderful. The staff was incredibly courteous and helpful. Close to shopping and restaurants, but they also have a good free hot breakfast buffet and evening reception for guests. I have two young children and one teenager - everyone was happy with their stay!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Oxford suites was a great place for our Jumprope team. They accomodated us in every way they could by making us breakfast and eggs in the morning and a hourde'vore bar in the evening. We liked and needed the large spacous rooms, which were afordable. The bed was very clean and cozy and the best pillows ever! I loved the pool, and comming back from our events to a clean room. Everyone that worked there was friendly and kind and had alot of patience for our big group. Even though our group is big and eventfull the noise was kept to a minimum and it was a pleasent stay. Thank You

Reviewed February 13, 2010

Stayed only one night but was upgraded to a King Suite. Very impressed with the courtesy/professionalism of staff when making reservation and when checking in. Room was very comfortable and luxurious. Would definately stay again!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2010

We enjoyed our stay. The location is especially advantageous, near shopping and a large theater complex. We tried the nearby Brazilian restaurant and found the unique buffet style pricey but the food was very good. My grandson and I took advantage of both the breakfast and evening food and drinks. We will stay again when in Boise.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

From the minute I phone this hotel until the minute I left, I was wowed by their many benefits. The inside decor in the lobby and room was that of a 4 to 5 star hotel. The customer service was very helpful and friendly. I was accommodated with shuttle service to and from the airport and my business meeting. The free breakfast in the morning had many options and all tasted good. The best part of the hotel was their orthopedic bed. I tend to toss and turns while on the road, but not in the Oxford Suites bed. I slept all night through, which made for a great business meeting the next morning. I would highly recommend this hotel. This type of service is usually found only in the very expensive hotels. Thanks to all that made my trip successful!

Reviewed February 10, 2010

I stayed here with my daughter for a weekend, it was posh, comfy and wonderful. My daughter and I loved the breakfast, cocktail hour and the pools. Very modern and comfortable. Great customer service and centralized location. I am booking a trip for my mother for four days here in May at this hotel, I think she will love it. Would recommend this hotel and stay again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
WesternTrvlr, Corporate eCommerce Manager at Oxford Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2010

On behalf of Oxford Suites Boise, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such kind words regarding our hotel. We take pride in every Oxford Suites hotel and we truly hope that every guest has the experience that you so aptly described. Again, Thank you and we look forward to serving your travel needs in the future!