Oxford Suites Boise
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$95
  • Breakfast included
$179
The Grove Hotel
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
$105
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$69
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$89
The Riverside Hotel(Boise)
$116
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
$96
$82
BestWestern.com
1,721 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order eggssteam showerkiddie poolsoaking tubomeletgreat hotelfamily suiteseparate roomfavorite hotelfresh fruitrooms are largepotatoesbreakfast buffetroad tripwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A very pleasant surprise, from the lovely lobby with burning fire, to the huge room with sofa and coffee table, to the separate toilet room and separate shower, to the lovely lounge and breakfast buffet with a cook to custom-prepare your egg order. I thought this was the best price-quality combination I have ever stayed in.
The only negative for me was charging for my dogs, unlike the very good Hampton Inns. Given the choice, I would still choose Oxford every time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank William O
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and I were in Boise recently and stayed at the Oxford Suites. Prior to our visit, I spoke at length on the phone to Loren who patiently answered all of my questions about the room. It was exactly as he described and very nice with a lovely fireplace, beautiful and spacious bathroom and comfortable bed. I am an interior designer and enjoyed the elegance of the lobby, restaurant and room. We much appreciated the complimentary cocktails and appetizers the evening we arrived and the hot breakfast cooked to order in the morning. And to top it all off the customer service was excellent with every person we encountered. We will definitely be back when returning to Boise.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cherglobal
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Overall, we loved staying here! Well appointed room that our family of 6+ our dog were very comfortable in. The breakfast was incredible! Only a couple minor bumps in our stay, the breakfast didn't start until 7am (we were hoping to be on the road by then) and the outside doors aren't accessible, even with our room keys, until 7am. Made early morning vehicle loading and dealing with dogs a bit inconvenient. But, we will be back! Loved our stay!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Ktkhaj
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My work takes me to hotels throughout the nation. So, I've seen my share of the excellent, the good and the ugly when it comes to hotel experiences. I often find myself in Boise and, after staying at several hotels in town, I found Oxford Suites Boise about four years ago. It is simply the best place in town and I will stay no where else. Why? The are several reasons. First is there excellent front desk staff. The are always friendly, professional and are ready to help me with whatever I need during my stay. As for the housekeeping, it is superb and I have found no hotel anywhere in the U.S. that consistently does a better job. My room is always immaculate. It is always clean to a level to make any germephobe feel comfortable and perfectly at home. The room is always well supplied and placed in perfect order. It is really quite impressive to stay there as many times as I have and to ALWAYS find my room in tip top shape. It helps take a bit of the edge off of the stress that comes with business travel. But the excellence doesn't stop there. Oxford Suites Boise also features simply the best all inclusive hotel breakfast I have had. They offer a wide assortment of breakfast options including breads, fruit, milk, coffee, juices, bacon or sausage and eggs made to order by a friendly chef who whips up your order in minutes. It's really quite incredible. And, its all included in the room rate! So, if you find the need to stay in Boise I would strongly advise you to make plans to stay at Oxford Suites Boise. It's not only the best place in the greater Boise area, it also stands head and shoulders with the best hotels this country has to offer....except their room rates are in scale with other Boise hotels. There is no better value for the money.

Room Tip: All rooms at the Oxford Suites Boise are excellent. You really can't make a bad choice
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary M
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I just spent 3 nights here accompanying my SIL who was in Boise on business. The hotel is very clean and well-kept. Front desk staff was excellent as was housekeeping. The lady tending bar at the reception and the person at the breakfast buffet were also very engaging and helpful. Although it is right on the interstate, the traffic noise was minimal with the double windows.

The location is quite good, pretty easy to get in to downtown or to the Mall area for shopping. We did miss the entrance drive to the hotel and wound up having to drive around behind a nearby restaurant to get back to the hotel entrance. It would be exceedingly helpful to have a sign on Entertainment Dr pointing out which driveway to take. Right now by the drive there is a sign advertising dentures?? That is where the Oxford Suites sign should be!! We approached on the Interstate from the West, so were able to see it beforehand, but someone coming from the East would not have that advantage.

Breakfast was just OK in my mind altho the person tending the grill was very nice. After having breakfast here the first morning, we wound up going in to Whole Foods for their breakfast bar the other 2 mornings. I do understand the breakfast is free but it just didn't meet our needs.

My disappointments with this hotel has more to do with the design of the room rather than the local franchise. There is no place to recharge a phone at the bedside. There is a lamp on the desk with a plug in the base but not beside the bed. If a guest is using a phone for an alarm you either have to get out of bed to turn it off or not have it on charge during the night. It also cuts down on checking mail or surfing while your phone/tablet/computer/iPad is charging unless you want to sit at the desk.

My other complaint is the lighting. There were 2 of us staying in the room. I had my suitcase on the bench nearest the door. The only light nearby was the dim ceiling light controlled by the switch at the entrance. It was really difficult to see the items inside my suitcase. The lighting in the bathroom was good, but there was no separate switch for the enclosed toilet part, so the light goes on for the whole bathroom. It would be fine if you were staying there solo, but in order to not wake the other person during the night, you have to fumble to get the double doors to the bathroom closed, then turn on the light for the whole area.

I really wish the room designers would actually stay in the rooms and see how the dim lighting and odd switch layout impacts functionality.

In spite of the general complaints about plugs and lighting, I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business