Oxford Suites Boise
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
$93
$180
$169
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$159
$116
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Official Hotel
1,736 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order eggssteam showerkiddie poolsoaking tubomeletgreat hotelfamily suiteseparate roomfavorite hotelfresh fruitrooms are largepotatoesbreakfast buffetroad tripwe've stayed
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was searching for a suite (2 rooms) in a hotel in Boise and found the Oxford Suites to be exactly where I wanted to be.

The hotel was a wonderful surprise. It may seems a little costly for most but when you figure the cost of 2 rooms as oppose to a suite it actually is cheaper. The rooms where very nice and the main bathroom was fabulous.

I have returned a second time and will now make this my place to stay when I have to travel to Boise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

For full disclosure--I didn't actually sleep at the Oxford Suites in Boise, but I visited my friends while they were staying. The rooms were very clean, elegant and spacious. All of the staff that we encountered were extremely courteous and helpful. In addition there was a very nice complimentary happy hour (2 beverage tickets per registered guest) with beer, wine, soft drinks and finger food appetizers (fruit, cheese, chips, salsa). I didn't partake but I also understand that they also provide a complimentary breakfast in the morning. All at rates that are very competitive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Oxford Suites in OR & WA, and have always been pleased. This one is no exception...they're great! Staff is pleasant & welcoming, and offer 2 free drinks every evening, plus a marvelous breakfast fresh off the grill, eggs anyway you like 'em! Presently they're offering a 20% off their suites, so for the few extra $'s to upgrade, we decided to take advantage. It was worth it! Rooms are exceptionally large, lots of granite, soaking tub and steam shower, beautiful decor, and kitchen with refer, stove, and micro. You could live here! Husband is a light sleeper, and staff apologized that our room was next to the elevator. Room was still very quiet ( they called to be sure it was acceptable-kudos!), and bed was very comfortable. Close to freeway(#84), and lots of restaurants close by. I tend to be pretty critical since we travel quite frequently, and I have only praise regarding this facility. Rates # 1 with us! Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you can handle the difference in price, go for the king-bed suites. They're luxurious!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days while visiting friends. Great location - near lots of shops and restaurants and easy access to freeway. Our room was facing the freeway, but we did not hear any noise whatsoever. Our room had two queens with a couch, coffee table, desk for computer use, and TV center that also housed two closets to hang clothing. The room was very comfortable including the beds. The bathroom was incredible. Huge vanity. Separate toliet with door, separate shower and separate deep soaking tub. Enjoyed the bath very much as I was able to stretch all the way out - almost fell asleep. We took advantage of the hot tub and swimming pool but did not have a chance to use the sauna or steam room located adjacent to the workout room. Loved the fresh cookies in the afternoon. Was not able to partake in the evening hospitality of snacks and wine, but heard it was wonderful. Breakfast surpassed most hotels in that they prepared omlettes to your order and also had hot potatoes, waffles, bacon, sausage, etc. We have stayed at other Oxford Suites and all of them are top notch establishments. We recommend this hotel without reservation (but reservations are recommended - LOL).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank freckles6
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped in Boise for the night and based on tripadvisor reviews we stayed at the Oxford Suites. What a wonderful hotel at a good price. The room was very clean and spacious. Great king sized bed and comfortable. The bathroom was huge with a separate shower and soaking tub a great way to unwind after driving all day. You get a couple of drinks each with appetizers in the evening, good beer on tap. You could make a dinner out of the salad, soup, cheese etc... offered, but we went out to downtown Boise for a nice dinner on the river at the Ram Restaurant & Brewery. Breakfast was good with cook to order eggs if you want. The location is easy to get to and in the middle of a major shopping area so plenty of eating places near by. The only thing I could criticize would be the lack of a flat screen HD TV. We did not use any of the exercise facilities so cannot comment on that as we rented bikes in the morning and had a great bike ride along the Boise River.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple