“REAL GOOD NIGHT SLEEP”

Ranked #48 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Rupert
“REAL GOOD NIGHT SLEEP”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

You have the most comfortable beds of any place I have stayed in the last 10 years. Your staff was very accommodating and pleasant. I plan on staying there every time I come to Boise.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

GBlazerRR, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Boise Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Howard Johnson - Boise, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you for your business and for taking time to tell others about our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
MAGNA
Reviewed January 11, 2013

ONE of the reasons I picked this motel is because of the WIFI, there was absolutly NO WIFI, every time i would connect it told me "limited connection" which means the router needed to be restarted, i called to Paul HE DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 days on a business trip at a motel that CLAIMED to have WIFI and didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent most of my time at starbucks because they DO have WIFI, I would have been nicer to do business from my motel room that claimed with Expedia that they had WIFI. The ice machine was broken, the whole complex looked run down, our bathroom at the door had a mable sash that was broken and had sharp edges that could cut your foot if you wasnt looking out for it. Needless to say the writeup on Expedia is misleading.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank JEFF W
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Boise Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
I am sorry that you experienced problems at the Howard Johnson Boise. I certainly understand your need for WiFi and the WiFi at the hotel was experiencing probleems when you were there.
I have discussed these problems with our owners and we will strive to correct the situations that you mentioned. We do appreciate your business and appreciate your response to your stay, since it gives us the opportunity to make corrections for the next customers.

Travelers are raving about these Boise hotels

Lame Deer, Montana
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The room was very clean, staff very courteous and I rested well. I felt very safe walking my dog and there was plenty of area to walk her. It was a little difficult to find as it sits behind a Walmart. They should put a sign high in the air or in front of the Walmart. However, it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Boise Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Howard Johnson Boise for your recent visit. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with our accommodations. Please plan to visit with us again soon.
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had a three day reservation, and immediately asked that the room be vacuumed. Despite repeated requests over our stay, the room service crew did not even empty the trash,or supply clean towels, nor did any vacuuming get done.
The third night, our key card would not work. The front desk clerk had to use the master key to get us in after a half hour, warning us not to lock ourselves out.
Excuse me?!
Literally fronts right on I84, but the soundproofing is well done. Beds are nice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room opposite the highway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Boise Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your visit to the Howard Johnson in Boise. I am so sorry you had problems with our housekeeping staff. We will discuss this matter with the staff and do all possible to improve this service. We are working on improving all department at this property and your comments are always welcome so that we know how we are doing. Thank you again for your comments and your business.