“Never a Dull time”
Review of Egyptian Theatre

Egyptian Theatre
Ranked #4 of 24 Fun & Games in Boise
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I always see people I have not seen in awhile here and I always have a great time. I have never been to a show that I did not like. Thumbs up all the way around.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We came on the one year anniversary of this monthly program that screens a fan selected movie shown in a classic and beautiful theater. The seats have been upgraded and are very comfortable too. Any reason to visit this venue should be considered. You will enjoy yourself.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The past comes alive a bit as you walk through the entryway of this wonderful old theater. Experienced a wonderful acoustic concert here.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Any show - all shows - at the Egyptian Theater are great. The venue has been very well restored and they get some amazing artists there. This theater was a movie theater when I was growing up - I saw The Godfather there! - and I really love that it has been saved and it utilized in such a great way. I've seen some wonderful musicians there in the last few years.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have went her for many venue's and its always nice to walk into a piece of history.I can't wait until another concert.