“Awe yeah!!”

Ranked #20 of 133 things to do in Boise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I really recommend u to go here. there is just always such a peaceful go there if u want a nice peaceful day!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've been using the trails throughout the ridge to river system for most of my life and always leave more impressed by the efforts that groups like SWIMBA and others put into keeping the trails in good condition and accessible. I love the trail condition updates I receive from ridge to rivers and recommend everyone sign up to get them. Between hiking with the family and dog, or mountain biking with friends, there is such a variety of trails and challenges that I never seem to get bored. Along with the greenbelt and river, this is what makes Boise a great place to live!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Easy to access with lots of options. Would love to come back and do a longer hike in the Spring or Summer. Stumbled upon the Fort Boise Cemetery for some local history, too.

1  Thank SCalCanz
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Trails dedicated to all uses. Some great single track for mountain bikes, lots of walking/running, and towards the top, room to let the ATV go for miles. Great, well maintained system of trails!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I discovered this on the Visit Boise site and bought a map to the trails at REI. Hiked both mornings I was in the city, solo, and never felt like I could get lost, or that I was in danger as a solo hiker. Lots of great hills, views, varied trails, many that looped around. An excellent workout, which can be as short or as long as you choose. Highly recommended.

1  Thank RundleRock

Been to Ridge to River Trail System? Share your experiences!