“Other reviews are a little misleading!”

Residence Inn Boise West
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I booked this hotel based on the dozens of high reviews on TripAdvisor. I found this Residence Inn average at best. It needs updating! Furniture was old and marred. Little patches on the walls here and there. Cleanliness only so-so. Front desk did not accommodate my Marriott Rewards Profile requests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
resinnboise, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Residence Inn Boise West. We are so excited to be renovated in 2014 as many of your observations are valid and need to be addressed. WIth any luck we will have a very updated hotel early summer and hope you will visit again. I apologize for our desk agent overlooking your requests upon arrival, we take these requests serious and try to accommodate each and every guest request the best of our ability. Our entire crew conducts daily huddle meetings to discuss how we can meet or exceed guest needs; I hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Boise Idaho and so far this is my favorite. The location is wonderful right across from the mall and many restaurants. Cole road gives you easy access to all of Boise. Plenty of parking in their quiet location. The breakfast and dinner are standard Residence Inn style food; low quality in abundance. Some days the food was good some days it was not. The rooms were clean, sheets and towels were higher quality than expected. The kitchen was stocked with usable items and full size fridge.The workout room is tiny but usually not busy. Indoor pool and hot tub was also quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mtnspirit
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and I stayed here recently and was impressed. It was wonderful to have a kitchen in the room and everything was so convenient. It was great that they offer a free dinner during the week as well. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Residence Inns but the Boise West Residence Inn is special. The special part was probably the friendly staff. The did many things to make us feel wanted and comfortable. As usual the room was nice, quiet, and clean and the free breakfast was good and the selections were plentiful. We definitely recommend the Residence Inn West Boise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
RIBoiseWest, Manager at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are always striving to do the very best for each guest. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great hotel and staff. I would recommend staying here if visiting Boise. Not far from downtown, across the street from mall, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom's Rack. Rooms are clean with flat screen TVs and newer furnishings. Front desk staff are welcoming and very professional. If I am ever in Boise again, i will definitely staff here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CareBarelc
Reviewed September 23, 2013

While in Boise for a business trip, I booked this hotel. Initially when I found out the hotel was Residence Inn, I expected a dark apartment like experience, as I remembered from visiting this chain of hotels years ago. When I walked into my room, all I could say was "WOW"!! Beautiful, clean and well appointed. I loved the sitting area, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have experienced in a hotel setting, Everything smelled clean and fresh. The Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner was excellent. The dinner service was a great surprise. Breakfast was also good. I was so pleasantly surprised and although I booked this through Priceline, I would pay the regular rate when I visit Boise again. The location was very convenient to Downtown as well, only about a mile down the freeway. Thank you for a great experience, Residence Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Checked in around midnight after flying in for business. I asked for a room on the end of a hallway and was given the perfect room. There was only 1 small hitch.....the front desk staff had no idea what restaurants were open at that hour.I eventually drove around and found an open Jack in the Box.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business