“excellent quality, pathetic service!”

Chicago Connection Pizza
Ranked #457 of 837 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Chicago Connection - Fairview is a full-service restaurant featuring gourmet pizza, sandwiches, and salads in Boise, Idaho! We've been dishing up our delicious fan-favorite recipes in a fun, laid-back atmosphere since 1982. We're a dining experience like no other. Come dine in and enjoy our family-friendly atmosphere, or sip a drink at the bar while you and your buds watch the big game. If you aren't able to come in, we deliver too! Our one-of-a-kind hot oven delivery system ensures that your pizza remains warm and ready to eat, no matter where you're located. Tastes like Chicago, feels like home. We specialize in a variety of Chicago and Sicilian-style cuisines. Dine with us, take our food to go, or let us cater your next event! No occasion is too small or too large for the Chicago Connection. Whether you're in the mood for sandwiches, pizza, or a great dessert, Chicago Connection is sure to impress!
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I have ordered from the Meridian store on Cherry lane 5 times in the last month. I have had sandwiches forgotten, received Sprite instead of Diet Coke, had the chicken left off my salad (twice!), and more. The only order that was correct was the 2nd one after I complained. You must wonder why I keep ordering. It's because their food is SO GOOD! I love the sandwich and the salad (even without the chicken). The pizza is of good quality. But now I am torn. I don't want to give my business to such a crappy store. But I want those sandwiches! I have let other family members answer the door. No more. I WILL order again but I will receive the food and refuse partial orders. Management needs to do a better job overseeing orders. I tried to call tonight but got a weird noise. I was too late. Soooo, my review is the food is awesome! But watch your order because if you use my local store it's likely to be screwed up!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 26, 2008

I love their deep dish

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 24, 2007

I love there crust pizza and salad bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook