“To lay your head!”

SpringHill Suites Boise
Ranked #28 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This was in a good location to where we needed to be for games. The room was clean and nice. A refrigerator was nice as it provided your own snacks. The workout gym was very small but the machines I used worked. The coffee was good and some liked the breakfast.

Stayed: April 2014
Alan T, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and thanks also for your review of our hotel. we always value the feedback and are constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. I hope we will see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is a good place for a quiet night in Boise. Nice simple hotel right next to parks for walking and restaurants. Its clean and the service staff was great. Good breakfast too. A real good deal for travelers on a budget.

Room Tip: They all seemed to be good
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GenotheViking
Andrea O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Boise! We enjoy being in the quieter area of Boise and are happy to hear that our guests enjoy it as well! We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to Boise!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed at the Spring Hill Suites (Boise West) while in town on business. I usually stay at Hilton brand hotels, but decided to try a Spring Hill Suites out. The service was great and the room seemed pretty clean, however, the iron and ironing board were both broken. Thankfully, after calling the front desk, they quickly replaced these. In addition, the towels and wash rags are very rough and paper thin. The weight room has a couple of tread mills, a bike, and an eliptical, along with some free weights. I had been hoping for a cable weight machine. I may have been spoiled by other hotels, but in all honesty, I probably would not stay at this hotel again because it did not fully meet my own personal expectations. That's not to say that other individuals may think it's great. By the way, Boise is a great town!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Alan T, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Nick,
Thank you for trying the SpringHill Suites Boise during your last visit to the area. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and overall condition of the room. We thank you for your feedback and will look for ways to improve the experience for you and all of our guests. I hope we will see you gain in the near future!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We are traveling from Washing en route to Fort Collins. We did a little research on trip advisors for best rated hotels. I ideally was looking to pay around $100. Best we could find via tripadvisor was Springhill suites @ $129 so we booked it. Upon arrival, the hotel was very clean and spacious with easy parking and close to quite a bit. Also upon check-in, the desk manager, Heather (night crew) was very friendly and reduced our rate down for being military, which was greatly appreciated and the checkin was super quick which I was grateful for with 3 kids in tow @ 1000 pm. The breakfast the next morning was great, everything was hot and plenty of assortment. On the room, it was very large suite with high ceilings and the beds were very clean and soft, a welcome trip from long day of driving. I would gladly stay here again , and hope to do so on our return trip.

Room Tip: For military travelers, wait until you get here, their government rate is much better than you will...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while traveling through the Boise area! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back our way! Thank you!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've stayed at many Boise motels, but after finding the SpringHill Suites, I have returned multiple times. The location is perfect for events located at the fairgrounds. Also close to HP. On this trip, I was alarmed to find bus loads of teenagers checking in when I arrived, fearing noise would keep me from sleeping, but the staff person at the front desk arranged a top floor room (my preference) away from the crowd. My room was spacious and clean, with a very comfortable bed, nice linens and soft towels. Fridge and microwave. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us when your travels bring you to Boise! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our guest suites and we are close to the places you visit! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

A clean, comfortable room is what I expected but this hotel delivered much more. Every staff member we dealt with was accommodating and pleasant. I was particularly impressed with the shuttle service. We had an evening meeting at Boise State University and the hotel shuttle dropped us off AND picked us up. Good restaurants were within walking distance and the river walk is only a block away.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Just an overnight on the way back to Portland. Easy check in, lots of amenities. Great, big room. Free breakfast and easy parking. VERY clean rooms with cozy beds. ONLY negative was the LOUD people above us and next door. Not the hotels fault, just BAD parenting of other guests at midnight. Good free breakfast as well. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Andrea O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you for staying with us while visiting the Boise area! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite and our full breakfast! We hope to see you again next time you are traveling to Boise!