“Perfect!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Bend, Oregon
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great hotel and we are so grateful for the management being so welcoming to us and our dogs. We were here for a dog show and the accommodations were just perfect in every way. Clean and quiet room. Very comfortable beds. A sitting area with desk, a nice sofa and chair. Thank you to the management for a very reasonable dog show attendee rate. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beth S, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing us as a great place to stay while traveling with your dog show stars! It is great to hear it was a successful weekend for you and many other attendees of the dog show. We hope to see everyone again soon!

Beth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Madras, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

This has to be one of the best pet friendly places we have stayed at in a long time - for the price. The place was spotless, staff very friendly and helpful, room very comfortable and spacious. Only down side is there is not much around the hotel. Strip mall behind hotel with limited eateries. I would pass on Lindy's Steakhouse if offered up by hotel staff. Hotel seems to be a business traveler type hotel but would highly recommend SpringHill Suites by Marriott--Boise if you are staying in that area of Boise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is great to hear that your stay with us during the Dog Show event weekend was pleasant, especially while traveling with your favorite companions. As for the local area around the hotel, it continues to grow and add in more and more restaurants, shopping, and activities. We look forward to your next stay with us and helping you with some of the close by and new local spots to visit.

Pacific Northwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I would recommend this hotel. The rooms are very large, with a sitting area as well as two extremely comfortable beds. The sheets were top quality. For being on a busy street it was moderately quiet, even with participants of a dog show staying there! The breakfast was the weak spot, with greasy sausage and sticky oatmeal among the usual cold cereal and yogurt choices. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
First, thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments about our hotel during your stay in Boise. Also, thank you for the feedback in regards to our breakfast choices. We are currently trying some new products in hopes of adding in some healthier options and add more variety. We look forward to you having a future stay with us and seeing what positive changes happen while still providing the experience that meets your expectations.

Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I will stay there again! My best friend and I stayed in a double queen room, with a sitting room for 3 nights while attending the dog show being held at the fairgrounds.

The hotel gave us excellent rates, and provided nicely for our dogs we were showing. Thank you, hotel staff!

I will go back again when traveling with my husband and I highly recommend anyone traveling with their dog to check this wonderful hotel out. The value is outstanding (they have a nice breakfast each morning) and it is extremely clean.

We were within 3 miles of the fairgrounds which was very handy. We will be back next year!

Room Tip: We were traveling with 3 Standard Poodles. Got a room right off the elevator on the third floor. I...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sued1955
Beth S, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful positive review of the Springhill Suites. It was a great weekend here with many travelers with the October Dog Show staying with us. The staff loved seeing all the different dogs and interacting with such a great group of people. I am so glad to hear the accommodations were perfect for you and your best friend, and the doggy best friends as well. We look forward to seeing you again next year for the Dog Show and maybe even before that.

Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I came to Boise for a job interview. When I went to check in to my "original" hotel (not a Marriott property) they did not have my reservation. Somehow I made my reservation in Meridian, Mississippi, not Meridian, Idaho. Long story short, that hotel was sold out and they could not accomodate me. The check-in person also told me that all of the hotels in the area were sold out. She was nice enough to give me a list of all of the local hotels. The first place I called was the SpringHill Suites. The lady that answered the phone said they had one room left and I told her to hold it for me. I drove right over to the SpringHill and sure enough I was able to check in !!! Not only that, but the room was $35 less than the other hotel. All of this being said, the front office staff could not have been nicer to me. They even asked housekeeping to check around to see which room I could check in to right away and they did find a room for me.

The room was very large and comfortable. It had a small refrigerator in which I was able to put the sodas I had with me. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed the large TV. In the morning they had a free breakfast that was great and had more than just cereal and fruit as most hotels like this have.

The hotel is a bit out of the way so if you stay here on business you MUST have a car to get to go to any of the local restaurants or stores.

I would definitely stay here again should I ever need to go back to this area (if I get the job !).

Room Tip: I would think any location would be just fine at this hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
So, first fingers crossed that the interview went well and we will see you again soon in Boise! Thank you so much for the review, and I am thankful that we were able to accommodate you with your needs and going through the stress and anxiety of a job interview. That was a busy few days in Boise, but it is great to read that the Springhill Suites was able to exceed your expectations and take care of you as our guest!

Round Rock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

22-23 Sept ... SpringHill is always and interesting and fun place to stay. As usual I requested an upper floor and away from the elevator when I made our reservation ... Our request was met with no problem. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. What a nice place to stay! Not far away were plenty of great places to eat!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Thank so much for the positive feedback. It is great to read that we have met your expectations again and as always Boise was a great visit for you. We are putting out some great efforts this late fall in doing some upgrades in the rooms and lobby areas. We cannot wait to have our loyal and return guests see our renovations and to keep exceeding expectations.

Dusseldorf, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The room was nice, clean and big. Flat screen, fridge and microwave in the room. However, it was a longer drive from the airport, taxi costed me 38 USD. And there is not much choice for dining or just having a beer. We went to Lindy's Steakhouse right across the hotel parking. Food was ok, but we were the only guests.
The fitness room is very small, but they gave me a voucher for a fully equipped gym nearby. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to use it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to post a review for the Springhill Suites. Yes, we are a bit from the Airport but we do now have a complimentary shuttle van that is utilized for our guests coming from the Airport as well as providing transportation within a certain mileage of the hotel, for those other options of dining and socializing. The area around us is continually expanding and there are other options for a more diverse food and beverage experience.

Also, late this fall the Springhill Suites will be doing some renovations to freshen up our look in the rooms and well as our lobby space. This includes our fitness room which will be growing in size and have all new equipment.

I hope to see you in a future visit to Boise and have the opportunity to have you experience our amenities and the outlying area of the hotel.

Beth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boise
SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
Residence Inn Boise West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise
Oxford Suites Boise
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Hilton Garden Inn Boise/Eagle

Been to SpringHill Suites Boise? Share your experiences!