“Great place to kick back and relax...”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #63 of 817 Restaurants in Boise
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Happy hour was from 4-6pm and the appetizers were good and reasonable. We got the fried pickles and they were NOT up to par. They were overbreaded and soggy, hopefully somebody will send the chef over to another restaurant to figure it out. the mini burgers were great just not enough of them even for the appetizer menu. The beers however were excellent. Good price and good selection for what you want. I had the hef and it was super.
The sports TV's were great and they even had a variety of stuff on the TV's you'll like it. It had all kinds of seating from Bar to outside to restaurant style. Anything you could want.
Other than the food item mentioned above we loved it, great place to just hang out.

if you find this helpful please mark it so.
thanks Berny

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 9 including a 3 year old and we sat on the patio which was so perfect for a summer evening to relax and take our time. The inside was pretty crowded and noisy but I wouldn't say that's a bad thing, just be aware. It was great to be outside when we had a lot of catching up to do. Our server was awesome! He made suggestions and answered questions like a pro but was not condescending as I sometimes find in a brewery. Everyone loved their burgers an sandwiches a we left with 5 to-go boxes that didn't make it to the next day.
Great atmosphere, great service, good food at a good value.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We didn't eat much here but the staff was quite friendly and it is a brew pub. Their beer was very good and a welcome respite on a hot summer day. It is right next to the river so it is a great place for cyclists to take a break.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I ate at this location with two work associates. They both had hamburgers and said that they were okay. I had a skinny philly and it was not very good. The service was nothing to write home about. I will not be back to eat here because there are better options.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Boise and we had a great lunch at Ram by the river and bike trail. The pace was Leisurely; I probably wouldn't suggest a quick bite. The patio is lovely and a contrast to so many American restaurants that tend to put their outdoor dining in the parking lot.
I highly recommend the salmon salad with roasted vegetables and hummus. My dining companion's burger was just right but be careful of the garlic on the vampire fries. The waitress warned us!
He really liked the amber beer. I had iced tea and our server was very attentive with many refills on a warm day when we had been riding bikes.