“Great Beer, Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Great beer selection and wonderful hamburgers. Wings were good also. Friendly Staff. Will visit again soon!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2014

My son, who travels to Boise for business, recommended this brewpub to us. It is owned by one of the brewers in Bend, Oregon where the beer that's brewed is special. So that was our primary reason for stopping here. Of course, we ordered our dinner here, too, and enjoyed the food that was served to us. We'd recommend stopping by for a visit as it is a 'cut' above most of the brewpubs in Boise.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Visited around 5pm on a Saturday for an appetizer and beverage and sat at the bar. We opted for the cauliflower hummus platter because it was different and we love traditional hummus. It was great although a lot of garlic. There are always so many different beers to choose from including cask and nitro selections. I didn't actually realize that they also had a full bar until our last visit. The restaurant is "open air" dining which is very nice, it's always a good vibe here. I have been here 3 times and always had helpful, friendly staff that do a terrific job.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We were pleasanty surprised by Boise overall.

My 18 year old son and I were visiting Boise for a Niece's wedding on Friday August 8 and got into town very early on August 7 and did some sightseeing before the wedding.

Overall it was a great day in Boise.

We stayed at the Grove Hotel, a short walk to the 10 barrel brewing.

My son and I had been on a bike ride in the morning around Boise and stopped to re-hydrate at the brew pub.

I had a 10 beer sampler and my son had pizza. Both were very good. And they brought me a couple extra samples to try.

Unfortunately we had to get back to the hotel to get ready for the wedding or I might still be at 10 barrel brewing.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our work team enjoyed dinner at 10 Barrel. It was a short walk from our hotel. I am not a beer drinker, but after dining at 10 Barrel and tasting the beers, I could become a convert. Our waiter was very informed and made recommendations for tasting flights and wine for me. I so enjoyed the pork pastrami street tacos.The pork was cut into litte cubes and reminded me of carnitas because of the crispiness.