“NOT a steakhouse”

Mountain Home, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT a steakhouse”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff is friendly and the steak was cooked medium rare just like it like it. However to call this a steakhouse is outrageous. The menu is very limited (not really any sides, your choice of potato and veggies). The prices are way too high for the product. The steaks are NOT SEASONED at all... If you just want a steak cooked then do it at home. For a steak you spending over $20 there, no seasoning. Its more a bar and grill then a steakhouse. Half of it is dividing into a bar, which had more people eating there then the "steakhouse". NEVER GO HERE FOR STEAKS!! EVER! I am still upset that i spent $50 on that garbage.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jeff H

Seattle, Washington
“Great steak place.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The proximity to the hotel is excellent. The food is very good and for once the chef knows how to prepare vegetables - not over cook them. The food is generally very good or excellent.

Visited December 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Next to the hotel”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Average and nothing special. The waitress said the Steak Fingers...I think that's what they called them...were their specialty. They were tough except for one in the batch I received, my friend had all tough ones. The clam chowder was very good for Boise! The waitress was very good and was attentive.

Not a cozy atmosphere, but we weren't looking for that. I was with a friend and we were in town only for the dog show and looking for a place close to our hotel.

Drinks were exceptionally well made. My friend's cocktail was a rum and coke and she could taste the rum. Same with my cosmo...they did not scrimp on the vodka.

I would NOT recommend this restaurant for a date night unless you like pool. Metal cushioned chairs, and boring decorating. However, I would come back with my husband if we were staying at the same hotel.

• Visited October 2012
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Good Food, but no atmosphere”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were eating at Lindy's Steakhouse which was like the "dining division" of Lindy's Lounge. Food was good, service as well, but we were the only guests. There 2 or 3 people in the Lounge though.

Visited July 2012
Chandler, AZ
“Nice Place”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

It was late Sunday and Linday's was recommended by our hotel staff. The service was excellant and food was good. Try the steak fingers. We would go again.

Visited September 2012