“So good”

Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #12 of 18 Dessert in Boise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pocatello Idaho
“So good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have always loved Marie Callenders and ate there frequently while I lived in Salt Lake. Recently they have closed several of the restaurants which is sad. Their pie is the best. We had a wonderful meal at the Boise location and when I told the waiter I wanted a piece of Blueberry Cream Pie but just couldn't hold it, he brought one out to me free for later on. Great Service

• Visited May 2012

“BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

This restaurant has the best food. Hands down the best place to eat in all of boise. Every time we go there we are greeted with warm smiles and friendly service. All of our friends and family agree. And the pie....mmmm...enough said. If you are in boise definitely eat here.

Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What Gives!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

I know dozens of people who agree with me. Somethings very wrong when a restaurants TV dinners are better than their own restaurant food. Who does Marie pay to keep them in business? I keep scratching my head.