“Locals secret”

Add it.
Oriental Express
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed September 21, 2012

You will find menu items that you will not find in most places. The homemade plum sauce is divine and, if you are nice, they might even let you keep the bottle at the table when they finish making your mu shu chicken tableside. Also good are General Tsao tofu and Cinnamon Chicken. Service is great - the staff really keeps tabs on you to make sure your experience with them is satisfactory. Prices are veryreasonable. I had no idea this was here until a friend brought me.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This place looked shady at first but I was really craving Chinese food. I ordered the General Chicken and it was AMAZING! Seriously the best I have ever eaten. The service was great and next time I am in town, I will surely come back.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I have lived here for over 8 years and have always wanted to try this place. Located in downtown across the street from the Neurolux. I wish I had not waited so long to eat here. The service was fantastic and the food was light and delicious. We had the Beef and Green Beans, Pork fried Rice, and the House Chicken. We had hardly anything left to take home. If you get a chance, please go here for lunch or dinner. One of the best chinese food places in Boise... and no thank goodness there is not a buffet.

1  Thank chaisem28
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Food was good but not exceptional. Quantity was too small for the price paid. Service was excellent.

Reviewed February 20, 2010

Very good food, very reasonable prices, efficient and polite service. The owners (Jimmy and Chau Yaun) are fantastic people and run a great family restaurant. Not fancy like PF Chang's, but the food is on par and much less expensive.