“Amazing service, great people!!!”
Review of Sizzler

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sizzler
Ranked #307 of 817 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was average for this style steak house, good value, but some of the greatest service I have ever had.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went there because they were having an all you can eat Beef Ribs promotion. We were not disappointed. The large salad bar included a lot more than just salad and could have been a meal by itself. The ribs were meaty and served with a tangy BBQ sauce and were a nice departure from regular menu items. My partner had the steak which she also enjoyed. Our service was excellent and our server was friendly and attentive and did an excellent job of keeping those ribs coming. Restaurant was very clean and pleasant.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

While the service was good and the salad bar was very good, considering this is a "steakhouse" the New York steak I ordered was one of the worst I've ever had. I ordered the steak "medium" and got rare. Not even medium rare. Barely cooked on the outside and cold and red on the inside. The steak itself was poor quality. Due to the gristle and sinew in the steak, I was only able to eat about half of it. Very disappointing.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was all you can eat shrimp when you ordered steak and shrimp. Unfortunately, the quality of the food was just "okay." The staff was friendly, and my server kept the shrimp and my drink coming without me having to ask. I would eat there again, if it were convenient... but probably wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you have a hankering for a healthy meals the salad bar at Sizzler is the answer. Ten bucks gets you unlimited visits for fresh salad fixings, tacos, soups, and fruits. The atmosphere is the pits but the deal on the salad bar makes it well worth it.