“Support Goldy's - they support our community!!”

Goldy's Breakfast Bistro
Ranked #3 of 790 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Boise, Idaho
“Support Goldy's - they support our community!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had the pleasure of a rare day off and went to eat at Goldy's with my mom and my wife. The food and service as usual was excellent!!

But - what was even better is the community spirit of Goldy's with today being Veteran's Day, they were offering a FREE meal to any veteran! I am not a veteran, but know many. We asked if we could donate to the cause and they accepted our $20 donation to help pay for a vet's meal and were very kind and complimentary to us. It was the least we could do to help a great restaurant with wonderful staff and the owner is amazing. To give thanks to them - please support this gem of an establishment, the lines may be long, but it is always worth the wait!

• Visited November 2012

Visalia, California
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Back to Goldy's for a second time a year latter. The food is better than I remember. I will be sure to hit this place everytime I'm in Boise. I must try!

Gardena, California
“Hard to beat breakfast in downtown Boise”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently stayed across the street from Goldy's in downtown Boise. It came highly recommended from a local and it did not disappoint. On the menu for my first morning in town was french toast stuffed with a mixture of apples and walnuts. Pretty damn delicious. Had to return the next morning and was curious to try the "Andalusian eggs". Very unique recipe of poached eggs over a chunky tomato base with onions and asparagus. A heavy dose of acid to start the day but I ate every bite. Even made me a little late getting to the airport.

• Visited October 2012
Port Moody, Canada
“THE breakfast in Boise!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

As US cities go, Boise is one that you would want to eat your way through...we had great experiences there, but Goldy's Breakfast Bistro is a standout. We indulged in their Bennies, and the Hollandaise sauce truly is to die for! Friendly service, terrific Americana atmosphere (tastefully done...not cheap and cheesy), and outstanding food. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

A local recommended Goldy's to me while I was visiting Boise. I was so glad I took his advice! Stopped in for breakfast, and got the last table. I ordered the Salmon Hash. OMG! It has heavenly - I savored every bite! Great service, good prices, cute local bistro. Definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2012