“First time in & very impressed!”
Review of Emilio's

Emilio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Emilio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 796 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Emilio's Restaurant offers fine Northwest Cuisine in a contemporary atmosphere featuring local ingredients and organic selections representative of the flavors of the Northwest.
“First time in & very impressed!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Came to the Grove Hotel to eat at Emilio's on a Friday evening because the wait at Fork was over 45 minutes. What was most enjoyable on my friend date was our server Lauren! Really nice guy, went the extra mile, really pleasant conversation. When we were there it was very slow, wished it could have been a bit busier for him. We started off with side salads. I chose a green salad my friend chose ceaser. They were both delicious and my salad had such an awesome presentation! Lauren even showed us how my salad was made to look like that! For our entrées my friend ordered the salmon and I the portabelo and black bean stuffed ravioli. (Vegetarian option) My dinner was mind blowing! The edges on my ravioli were a little crunchy, which I wasn't exactly used to. Lauren informed me that the crunchiness is because the chef doesn't boil the pasta, but rather bakes it. I learned I really prefer it this way! My friends salmon was also very good!!! ( I tried a bite :) For drinks we ordered an Old Fashioned. Very yummy and strong! We skipped desert. The pianist was playing that night and it was very enjoyable. Lots of seating, relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere. The whole place just looks beautiful decorated for the Christmas season! I give it a 10 outa 10. Can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Stephlovesdrake

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Breakfast anyone?”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Ate breakfast here every morning...I loved the wheat bread...very good! Service great and staff friendly!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank TravelThyme7
Beaverton, Oregon
“Breakfast could be better...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The hash browns were inedible - they tasted like they were dehydrated to begin with and then not fully rehydrated - they were like cardboard. They have lemon/chive biscuits at breakfast, but they were tough - you practically needed a knife to cut them with the biscuits and gravy! The Emilio's potatoes at breakfast are great, but stick to the potatoes - the peppers and onions and prepared separately and they had so much seasoning on them they were inedible. Also, both mornings that I had breakfast there, the hostess was nowhere to be found, and when she did finally come to the hostess station, she was very aloof and didn't seem to be very service-oriented. The waitresses, however, were the opposite and were EXCELLENT.

Visited October 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
“Absolutely Delicous”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The food... mmmmm-mmmm so yummy. I had the pot roast. We've all had may a Sunday pot roast in our lives, and I've had some delicous pot roast before, but my meal at Emilio's was hands down The Best Pot Roast I've ever had. The service was very good. Our waiter was attentive and made sure we didn't need anything. I had been told the pianist would be playing that night, and unfortunately that didn't occur. The wine of course was over-priced, but they always seem to be so at restaurants. Dinner for 2 right around $100 (including tip), but overall, an excellent dining experience.

• Visited July 2012
Idaho
“Beautiful But Average”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This restaurant has a lovely elegant ambience. Our server was very attentive and did a great job. She even checked in with us before heading upstairs in the hotel to deliver a room service meal. My steak was tender and done a perfect medium-well. Unfortunately, I ordered it medium-rare. Vegetables were so salty they were inedible. Neither my husband nor I liked our desserts. For the price (which wasn't cheap), I would go elsewhere next time.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Emilio's? Share your experiences!