“How Can You Go Wrong?”

Golden Corral
Ranked #207 of 793 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethany, Missouri
“How Can You Go Wrong?”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

To feed a family of 4 (which includes 2 teen-age boys) for under $50 is amazing in itself, but to feed our family with such a great selection of food that is so tasty is a great bonus! The staff was friendly, and the food was WAY better than any other buffet we've experienced. We'll definitely be back.

Visited July 2013

blue mountains
“Way Too Chaotic & Food = YUK”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We've given up on Golden Corral restaurants now. The only decent one we've ever eaten at was in Fort Smith, Arkansas - that was our first, and sadly neither of the other two we've visited have measured up.
First: This one in Boise was CHAOTIC - I mean, really a circus. Packed, with kids And Adults running and pushing - did you think they'd run out food??? What's the Deal?! How can kids be expected to have manners when their parents don't? At first I thought, well, can't really blame the restaurant, they want to make money and so they fill the restaurant up in every nook and cranny; but come on - isn't there a limit and can't you somehow manage this nonsense?
I must give KUDOS to our beverage girl - who we watched (mostly to take our minds off the gross display of overeating and waste around us) - she worked SO HARD clearing plates and refilling beverages in our section. A Huge Thank You to ALYSHA. You were a bright spot for us and deserving of generous tipping - I hope everyone in that section treated you well :)
I also hope your managers appreciate you. You deserve and are worthy of a better work environment.
Ok, now the Food: Hmmmm.. YUK. That's it.
So: JUST DON'T GO.

• Visited June 2013
Kimberly
“"Trusted Name To Eat At"”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

A very large selection of food to pick from, the items that I had were all very delicious, staff was very pleasant and helpful. I heard a lot about Golden Corral and it was just as super and I was told! I can't wait to go again when I have the opportunity!

Visited April 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
“Amazing home style buffet”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great fresh food..Amazing customer service..Only Negative I have to go clear to Idaho tofind a great buffet. Will be back again next summer !!

• Visited August 2012
Nampa, Idaho, United States
“lots of choices”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had an average experience last night at the GC off of Emerald. The meatloaf was great but the ribs were way too tough. I do love their rolls. Service was just ok nothing spectacular. A decent meal at a decent price. Love the banana pudding.

• Visited August 2012