“Award Winning Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is my favorite Indian restaurant. The food is delicious and the staff is very friendly. Every day they have a buffet from 11am till around 2:30 pm. If you get there after 12pm there will probably be a wait because it is very popular. They have even won best Indian food in Boise once or twice. The only drawback is the restaurant is pretty small so they really have to squeeze the tables close to eachother to fit the demand.

There are newer reviews for Madhuban Indian Cuisine

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Every meal I have had at Madhuban has been great - my fqavorites are the chicken vindaloo and the aloo gobi. Yum!

1  Thank idria50
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nothing fancy just delicious. We've been regular customers for over a decade. I think this is the 3rd set of owners and the quality of the service remains fair. They have no wine you want to drink but you will want to go back for another meal. And Another. The Chana MAsala, the Fish Pakora, The Naan and my own favorite the Mughlai Saag are all outstanding. The tandoori is as good as you will find. The new paint job and lights makes the dining room far more pleasant though its still nothing fancy just a tiny room in a strip mall. Mild medium, Boise Hot, New york Hot or Bombay hot are you choices. we usually get 1 dish at Boise and 1 at New York. The Bombay is a bit beyond what we enjoy

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went there for lunch today when they opened the doors at 11 am, and there were about 20 people waiting outside that came in right when I did. And this is on a Wednesday. The food was just delicious! At first I was unfamiliar with some of the food items that were there, because I haven't tried Indian food very often. But boy, the food was just wonderful and I do look forward to going back there again! If you go there hungry you will have plenty of different foods to choose from, including dessert.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This may be a small restaurant in a strip mall, but it serves some of the best India cuisine I've had anywhere, including Seattle. If you like it mild, spicy or "light your fire" they can make it. Whatever you order, make sure and get some garlic Naan...in fact, get a double order, you won't be disappointed!

Can't wait to try the lunch buffet!!!

Been to Madhuban Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!