“I joined the 1 pound club!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Big Juds
Ranked #39 of 783 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Utah
“I joined the 1 pound club!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped at Big Jud's while on a family road trip that took us through Boise. A friend suggested we eat at Big Jud's and told me about the Man Vs. Food burger. I couldn't do that one. It is 2 pounds of loaded burger. Instead, I joined the one pound club by eating a huge one pound hamburger, large fries and large drink in less than 30 minutes! It was a proud moment. The burger is more than just big. It is also tasty! Our server was very helpful and friendly. She took time to answer all my questions before I decided to take the challenge. Got my picture on the wall and they sold me a T-shirt at half price as the prize for beating the challenge. Anyway, definitely try Big Jud's if like burgers or food challenges.

• Visited October 2012

Boise, Idaho
“Big is bigger!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Hey, if you like to eat and have a big appetite this is the place. It's within walking distance to Boise State. Get there after the game or on Saturday and spend quality time eating.

Visited February 2012
“One pound hamburger?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Had no idea how big a one pound hamburger was until it showed up at my table. Was huge!!! However it was so delicious I actually finished every bite. (A little embarrassed that I am that much of a glutton) Cant experience Boise without a trip to big juds

Auburn, Washington
“My burger was awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped because I saw an episode of Man v. Food done here. Very glad we did. I had the bleu cheese bacon burger. Oh man! It was SO good. I got a good taste of the blue cheese (not over-powering) and some of the Swiss. The bacon was thick and perfectly done adding not only nice flavor but nice texture. If I didn't care about my weight and stuff, I'd have had another. It was so good. The fries are hand cut and thick and good, served with a sauce that was very nice. My wife had a chicken Hawaiian burger which she gives good reviews to. The vibe in there was very nice and the staff friendly and attentive. This was honestly one of the best specialty burgers I've ever had. If I lived anywhere close to Big Jud's I'd be eating there very often.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roadtrip E
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Good Buns”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Shared the 1 pound Big Jud burger with a friend (with onion rings). Good burger and rings, very good bun. This is a must visit place for a classic Boise experience.

Visited August 2012