“Great food but pricey”

Add it.
Cazba-mediterranean & Greek
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I decided to eat at the Cazba one day for lunch. The smells were inviting. The food was delicious and well prepared. However, when the check arrived, I didn't feel the meal met the price at all. It was way over-priced for the amount of food presented. I know, I know, yes I did look at the menu before we ate. I knew what the price was before ordering. I was not only looking for a good meal but the atmosphere as well. I would still recommend Cazba to my friends looking for something unsual to eat. I would just remind them to watch out for sticker shock at the ticket counter.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I always enjoy spending time at Cazba -- the outdoor patio is a wonderful place to enjoy downtown Boise, especially during events like the Saturday market. The portions are quite large, so bring your appetite. Or, just enjoy the best Turkish coffee in the U.S. (they even make it iced for hot summer days!).

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Good food; attentive staff, good menu choices, great patio seating.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

If you adore all that is Greek, this is the restaurant on 8th street you wanna be in. Your choice of indoor or outdoor seating.

Both the Greek waiters & authentic Turkish coffee are dark, strong & hot; just like they should be.

There is no shortage of spanikopita, shish kabob & fabulous hummus. They also seem to be very accommodating of special requests.

Cazba is not for the average college student budget though. - You have to pay for good Greek ya know.

My 2 suggestions:

* college student discounts
* belly dancers ;)

1  Thank AryPresco
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Food was so so, nothing special but pretty cheap or so I thought. Paid on my card for all four meals leaving a cash tip, checked my balance when I got in and they had charged me twleve dollars extra on my card!! Checked the receipt and I had clearly written the correct amount. Had spoken to the waiter and told him we were passing through so he knew we wouldn't be around to complain. Really really poor.

1  Thank roadtripusa2011