“excellent food and service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

I recently attended this restaurant with my family. There was about 30 of us we had no reservation and they where able to seat us quickly in there banquet room. Which was very pleasent. Once we settled in and hit the buffet there was no dissappointment . the food was all fresh and tasted excellent . They had a great variety and a really tasty sushi. Everyone in the fam found something they liked. Dessert was also great for a chinese buffet to have such good desserts was surpriseing. Our server did an excellent job all our drinks came quickly and they removed dirty plates quickly. it was a great expiernce for my family and I.

• Visited December 2011

Clearwater, Florida
“Very good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

This place has been in Boise for years and they just opened another one in Meridian, ID. They have menu items that they can cook to order, but their buffet is great. Best egg fo yung (spelling?), crab ragoon, etc. They also cook stir fry to order with the buffet. A good bargain and I've never had a bad meal there. Give it a try.

2 Thank Gena C
canmore,ab
“Uninspiring cheap bland chinese food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

They appear to try hard here, but the food as one other reviewer labelled it is bland, and might I add uninspiring. as a group we tryed to remember where or when we had poorer quality Chinese food, and none of us could recall worse, all things considered. Nothing seemed to work on the afternoon we attended here. Maybe it was just that particular time of the day. I suspect that price is the big selling feature here. If you provide a price that is light on the wallet there'll always be a certain segment of the public that will soon forget any short comings that arise, whether it be service or food quality. As with most buffet style places, you get some really large people showing off how much they can put away in one sitting. I see the day when this becomes a spectator sport that you could get people to pay to see. Nothing here created an appetite for a return.

Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best variety and quality buffet i ever been too, and has a great menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

Food was awesome , and my kids loved it. My kids are usualy picky eaters but they always eat well here.

1 Thank hungryman32
Boise, ID
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

The Great Wall is one of our favorite places to eat. We always order the buffet and I have never been disappointed. Service is hit and miss depending on which server you get. The buffet is a good price and food is great.

1 Thank howfunitistotravel