“Best Ribs I Ever Had”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
USA
“Best Ribs I Ever Had”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Yes, that's correct, and I have had ribs in North Carolina and Kansas City, MO.
Simply delicious! I had a half-rack with slaw and fries...absolutely finger-licking great! My wife had a grilled chicken salad which she loved. Our server Hillary was very sweet. We complimented the manager Steve and he treated us to a dessert. It was a brownie sundae and it too was delicious. I'm from NY/CT and if I am ever in the Boise area again - this WILL BE my first stop. Also, nice big screen TV's - we watched Germany beat Brasil in the World Cup. Loved this place!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank cdrake3460

Payson, Utah
“Spontaneous trip”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I made a last minute trip to check out a motor grader we were interested in buying. We were excited when we found this place 2 doors down from our hotel. Very yummy food and great service!

Visited July 2014
“Yummy BBQ”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This spot was within walking distance of our hotel and could accommodate a large party. We are pretty picky about our bbq as we’ve spent a great deal of time in the south and this grub passed our taste test! The portions are huge so we all got to munch on leftovers the next day.

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Good service, food was ok”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our expectations may have been set too high but half the food (baby back ribs/ raging chicken salad) was average. The ribs were dry and hard. Salad a little limp. The brisket sandwich was good, onion rings were excellent and the brownie sundae was good.
Service was excellent and the atmosphere perfect. Loved the décor and general settings.

• Visited July 2014
Sooke, BC, Canada
“Next to hotel so tried it”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Nothing wrong, nothing stood out. Typical large portions served in USA. Nice coleslaw, frozen fries, chicken was fully cooked but far from fall off the bone cooked. The brisket was nice. Smoked turkey was probably the highlight. Good service.

Visited July 2014