“Phenomenal Pizza!”

Ranked #81 of 801 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great People! Great Food! Great Beer!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Phenomenal Pizza!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We were not disappointed with Flying Pie! The staff is ultra-friendly and the pizza was amazing! We enjoyed the Contest Combo pizza and a garlic chicken! The contest combo is well worth a repeat visit! I wish Flying Pie it was closer to my hometown - though I think they will mail you pizzas!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dds_travel

Meridian, Idaho
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Quite simply, not only the best pizza in town but the best pizza anywhere. I have friends from around the world, always a must on their itinerary is a visit to Flying Pie. I eat here on average of at leas once a month.

• Visited June 2012
Port Angeles, Washington
“Pizza prices reasonable...Service/Atmosphere priceless”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We have to travel to get to Boise, but whenever we travel to Boise, I always want to go to Flying Pie. It's hard to describe but you ALWAYS feel like a 'regular'. The staff is uber friendly and they try (and always make) that connection with me as a customer. It's beyond, "hi, welcome to Flying Pie", it's like you're family. I can't stress how good that feels. I've been to places where you feel like you're imposing on the staff to order, to get good food, to get it the way you want it... You will NEVER feel that way at the Flying Pie. Now, this is not a Cufflink & Cadillac place, if that's you, go somewhere else and leave Flying Pie to us...you'll be doing us a favor. Want great pizza the way YOU want it? Want SUPERIOR customer relations? Please, give these guys a try.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank CaptainPuget
“Great pizza, all of it!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I love their dough, and all the toppings are great.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank travelingITguy
Meridian, Idaho
“Night out with son and grandkids”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Employees were VERY friendly and amusing, food was excellent and a nice, cozy atmosphere.

Visited June 2011

Been to Flying Pie Pizzaria? Share your experiences!