“Excellent Pizza!”

Guido's Original New York
Ranked #74 of 808 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 26, 2013

At first, I was a little doubtful, but after walking in the restaurant and smelling the wonderful aroma of pizza, I had a change of heart. The prices were cheap (yay!). I got the veggie pizza, and it was PHENOMENAL! If my husband and I were to return to Boise, we would definitely return to this location.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

It reminds me of being back in NY, NY. It's one of the locals favs! Great value for big slices. Basil is my personal favorite. Don't forget to fold your slices :)

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. The food was excellent. Thin pizza with a crispy crust by the slice or by the pie. It is loud inside so we sat outside. Wish there was more outdoor seating.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

In town to prep for a rafting trip down the Main Salmon. One of the locals in our party suggested this place and the food was excellent and fast. The pizzas and individual slices are huge and delicious. Fresh ingredients, hand-tossed crust, and a blazingly hot oven made for an outstanding pizza that no commercial pizza chain can hold a candle to. The restaurant is small and probably couldn't handle more that 20 customers, but had a nice atmosphere. I think there were more tables and chairs outside. It's always nice to find these great hole-in-the wall jewels.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Guidos has excellent thin-crust pizza, and you can buy it by the slice. I fed 6 of us for $16 yesterday, and we all were happy with our different slices. We stop in for pizza every time we visit Boise. I'm glad that Guidos hasn't changed their location, or their pizza.