“Good food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sunnyvale, California
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good food and very, very friendly staff. The manager/owner almost always comes to visit during the meal. I love eating on the patio during the summer -- it is shaded in the afternoon and evening and is very pleasant.

The service isn't the fastest, but the food is being prepared individually and to order, so that just takes longer. The quality of the food is worth a little extra time.

• Visited August 2013

Emmett, Idaho
“excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Both times we've been to the Cazba, the food was wonderful! Great flavor and portions are good sized. We've had the shish kebab and gyro, plus couldn't resist dessert- baklava is wonderful and the chocolate mousse, plus the dessert portion is quite generous. You won't be disappointed. The staff are friendly and attentive and the decor is really nice.

• Visited July 2013
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Okay Food, Horrible Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I just happened to be in the Boise area from Twin Falls for Valentine's Day 2013. We had a great day overall and I was expecting great things from this restaurant. I had been on a kick of trying new foods and this looked to be just the thing.

When we arrived the restaurant appeared to be nice and it looked like we beat the dinner rush because we were seated in an almost empty restaurant right away. The waiter, who appeared to be a manager or owner, was very helpful in finding us each a dish we would like and taking our drink orders. Our food was brought out soon after ordering and we began to eat.

The food was good but not my favorite thing I had tried as of late but this was only he beginning of a downhill experience. While eating we both finished off our waters and, as any typical person would do, placed them on the end of the table to hopefully be refilled soon. As the restaurant became busier it very much felt like we became less of a priority compared to everyone else. Our waiter continued to walk back and forth past us to help other people without even checking to see how we liked our food or refilling our waters. We sat through this for at least 20 minutes before I finally stopped a different waitress asking for some more water, she responded promptly to help.

Eventually, we both finished our food and then spent another at least 20 minutes sitting and waiting for someone to come clear our table and hopefully offer a dessert menu. Did this happen though? No.

I had to ask another waitress, different than the first, to bring us a menu, which she did and took our order, Tiramisu. Soon after, we were brought our dessert. The dessert was mediocre at best and tasted like something simple bought in any supermarket’s frozen dessert aisle. This was definitely not worth the price being advertised.

After we finished our dessert, we had yet another empty plate to add to the pile with no one around who cared to remove them. We then sat there waiting for our check to be brought to us but once again, no one cared! I waited about 15 more minutes and finally had to talk to one of the waitresses from earlier in order to even pay, which we did eventually.

I know what you are saying…why didn’t you just talk to the manager? Well I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt because it did become very busy; plus, who wants to cause a scene on Valentine’s Day? Now I know I probably should have spoken up but I didn’t and that’s my fault but still.

My major complaints:
1. People who came in after us were seated, fed, drinks refilled, and left the restaurant long before us. Our entire dinner last about 80-100 minutes.
2. Whoever was supposed to be our waiter took our order and didn’t talk to us ONCE after that. I basically had to grab other servers to help us.
3. If you care about your business, make it look like you care and don’t ignore your customers.
4. Finally, the total bill for this dinner: $45 (which is a lot on my income). If I’m going to spend that much money on a dinner for two on Valentine’s Day; I would hope an establishment would go out of their way to make it memorable in a positive way.

Basically, this experience was the worst service of my life and I will never go to that restaurant again.

• Visited February 2013
McCall
“Good Food and Drinks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great food, the tzatziki sauce is delish as is the spanakopita and the coffee martin. A great belly dancer only added to the fun. Great night!

Visited April 2013
“Best Mediterranean food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. First time, I was passing Boise and stopped by Cazba for a two hours and had a wonderful service and food. The second and third time I went to Boise just for having lunch and dinner at Cazba. The food's quality is perfect with a reasonable price. I definitely recommendat having their Turkish coffee which is the best coffee you have ever had. Guaranteed!