“Nice variety!”

Romios Greek and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 851 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Description: Greek Dishes, Awesome Pizza and Pastas, Great Craft Draft Beer Selection!
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and it has parking in the front and the side of the restaurant. You can get 2 birds with 1 stone here: either Greek or Italian. Nice selection of both with salads and soups for lunch too. Friendly service with servers able to help you thru the menu. $$.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We are here for dinner and had the gyro and tortellini stuffed Alfredo. The food was wonderful and the portions were perfect. They have an extensive menu with several Mediterranean options and Italian items. Our server was wonderful. She was extremely friendly and brought everything out promptly. Great family owned restaurant with wonderful food.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

There is a wide selection of pizzas and s few pasta dishes, but the bulk of this menu is Greek dishes.
We started with an appetizer tray of Tzotziki Hummus and a spicy goat cheese. All home made and delicious .
I had a gyros platter and the gyros was very tasty. My wife tried the chicken and it was great.
A good meal over all.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I've eaten many times at Romios. I enjoy their gyros and even their pizza.

That might not sound Greek, but I found pizza on the menu in many restaurants in Athens and on the island of Crete. Of course, Greece isn't that far from Italy, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

Maria's avgolemono soup is some of the best I've ever eaten. It's a chicken soup with eggs and lemon juice. You don't see it in restaurants in Greece. It's more of a home dish, so I'm glad Romios serves it.

Gus Georgilakis runs the restaurant, but his dad Annivas, who started the business, also spends a lot of time there, along with his wife, Maria. Annivas grew up on Crete, so he's intimately familiar with Greek food.

Photos of family members back in Crete line one wall of the restaurant.

Service is always prompt and friendly.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Love the food fresh made healthy options The owner Gus made us feel especially welcome and the servers were excellent we have the hot and cold Greek platter for appetizer with a variety of Greek foods we will be back!