“So much fun to do with friends and family!”
Review of Paint 'n Sip

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paint 'n Sip
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went to a Paint N Sip class with some friends and family randomly one day because we bought a Groupon for it. It ended up being so much fun! We all got to paint our own pictures of these beautiful flowers and have champagne and wine while we painted and chatted. I highly recommend this activity to all women who enjoy this sort of thing! It was a great time.

1  Thank Idaholovely
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to a Paint n Sip class with a bunch of friends. We haven't painted on canvas before and have very little painting experience, unless you want to count walls! The instructions and setup were great. We could follow the teacher, and also do something slightly different if we wanted to. We were enjoying ourselves until we were told..."ok, 5 minutes left". Most of us weren't done! The class had started a little late and then there was a class planned after out class. We felt so rushed and stressed at the end. I would only schedule a class on a night when there isn't a later class scheduled. It really ruined it at the end and my painting still doesn't look finished. I know I can go back during open studio time, but I don't really want to run clear over there just to spend 20 minutes finishing. I would have rated this Excellent, if provided enough time to finish, without feeling so stressed.

2  Thank HappyTravelers4ever