“If you insist on a clean, new hotel, choose this one”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #33 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Ft. Collins, CO
“If you insist on a clean, new hotel, choose this one”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Perfectly standard newer corporate hotel. Very clean, excellent business center and pool for families. This hotel is a known quantity: very nice, no surprises, and priced accordingly. Pillows were above average; I actually left mine in the car outside!

• Stayed March 2013
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for the 5 star review! I will be sure to pass along your comments to the staff they do work hard to ensure your lodging experiences are accommodating and welcoming. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for any way we can improve! We look forward to welcoming back soon.

Amanda Warner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on business and personal trips. Staff is always friendly and knowledgable. No problems with government or LE discounts. I love the way this hotel always smells like clean laundry! The rooms are large with a couch and work station. For a hotel, they have amazing pillows and lots of them! Continental breakfast is great with yogurt, fruit, waffles, eggs, and more. I sometimes travel alone on business trips and I always feel safe. It's our favorite choice when traveling to Boise!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a fabulous review on your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! We greatly appreciate you recognizing how clean our Hotel is, this is something our staff aims to achieve and takes great pride in. It is nice to know our hard work is recognized. We also appreciate your positive comments on our comfortable and plentiful pillows. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and it was well worth it...excellent in all categories of hospitality, cordial and friendly staff and clean rooms...great quality and excellent breakfast...Coffee 24-7 is an added plus when traveling

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our wonderful hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Beds were comfortable. Hotel was clean. Room was clean and quiet. Walking distance to the Applebee’s. Very nice place to stay. wonderful breakfast in the morning, a little more than the "usual" contenental breakfast. they had some hot items too. I usually don't care for hotel coffee but the coffee was acceptable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a really nice hotel. Clean and up-to-date. Large room and bathroom. They had no fan in the bathroom but they had a central re-circulator. That thing works really good. I got out of the shower and there was no fog on the mirror. That has never happened to me in a hotel.

Desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room . Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable for your next stay at The Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho.

Joseph, Oregon
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were flying out from the Boise Airport and needed a place to stay the night before our departure. We also needed to be able to leave our car for an extended length of time. Comfort Suites Airport turned out to be the perfect choice. Their "Park and Fly" package is very reasonable. The room was spacious, well-decorated, very clean and comfortable. Our room had 2 queen beds, 2 easy chairs, a desk, dresser, TV, fridge, microwave, coffe maker, hair dryer.

They have continental breakfast, but in our case, we were leaving before breakfast started, so we were able to get a "to-go" bag. Not very exciting, but enough to tide us over until we could eat a meal. They also have cookies in the lobby in the evening.

The front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. She was also very helpful in recommending a place to eat within walking distance and also in arranging for the free shuttle to pick us up in the morning.

All in all we had a very positive experience here and would definitely stay here again and will also recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emerald94
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team regarding our friendly and helpful staff, park and fly package and your comfortable room. Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. It is always nice to hear when our guest's have a positive experience with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Warmest Regards,

Virginia
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel. Make sure that you see your room first especially if you received a discount rate, prepaid. Room was very dated, bed was a brick with a sag in the middle. One blanket provided did not even cover the entire bed, burn marks on the sink, screw in light bulb over desk without a cover. Folks this is a truck stop hotel. Yes it is convenient to the airport but what a dump of a room for the price. When inquiring for the second time for my receipt of the additional day that had been added to my reservation, a nice young women informed me that I was being charged almost $25 more for the extended night after the check in agent told me same price. Moving was not an option as I had already paid for the room and did not want to add to my expenses. One other rub was every time I came back to the room my key did not work and had to be rescanned. Did not see the other rooms and based on the remarks here I must of been in the super economy section. Management did refund my extra $25.00.

Room Tip: See room first!