“Great Hotel”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #33 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Beds were comfortable. Hotel was clean. Room was clean and quiet. Walking distance to the Applebee’s. Very nice place to stay. wonderful breakfast in the morning, a little more than the "usual" contenental breakfast. they had some hot items too. I usually don't care for hotel coffee but the coffee was acceptable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! I will be sure to pass along your comments to the staff they do work hard to ensure your lodging experiences are accommodating and welcoming. We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for any way we can improve! We look forward to welcoming back soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Airport

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a really nice hotel. Clean and up-to-date. Large room and bathroom. They had no fan in the bathroom but they had a central re-circulator. That thing works really good. I got out of the shower and there was no fog on the mirror. That has never happened to me in a hotel.

Desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room . Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable for your next stay at The Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were flying out from the Boise Airport and needed a place to stay the night before our departure. We also needed to be able to leave our car for an extended length of time. Comfort Suites Airport turned out to be the perfect choice. Their "Park and Fly" package is very reasonable. The room was spacious, well-decorated, very clean and comfortable. Our room had 2 queen beds, 2 easy chairs, a desk, dresser, TV, fridge, microwave, coffe maker, hair dryer.

They have continental breakfast, but in our case, we were leaving before breakfast started, so we were able to get a "to-go" bag. Not very exciting, but enough to tide us over until we could eat a meal. They also have cookies in the lobby in the evening.

The front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. She was also very helpful in recommending a place to eat within walking distance and also in arranging for the free shuttle to pick us up in the morning.

All in all we had a very positive experience here and would definitely stay here again and will also recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emerald94

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team regarding our friendly and helpful staff, park and fly package and your comfortable room. Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. It is always nice to hear when our guest's have a positive experience with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel. Make sure that you see your room first especially if you received a discount rate, prepaid. Room was very dated, bed was a brick with a sag in the middle. One blanket provided did not even cover the entire bed, burn marks on the sink, screw in light bulb over desk without a cover. Folks this is a truck stop hotel. Yes it is convenient to the airport but what a dump of a room for the price. When inquiring for the second time for my receipt of the additional day that had been added to my reservation, a nice young women informed me that I was being charged almost $25 more for the extended night after the check in agent told me same price. Moving was not an option as I had already paid for the room and did not want to add to my expenses. One other rub was every time I came back to the room my key did not work and had to be rescanned. Did not see the other rooms and based on the remarks here I must of been in the super economy section. Management did refund my extra $25.00.

Room Tip: See room first!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jini A

I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met during your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho. Please know that I have shared your comments with our entire team. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I would love to speak with you directly about your stay and invite you to send me a personal e-mail to gm.id038@choicehotels.com.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Comfort Suites Airport-Boise, Idaho
We spent three nights here in November, 2012. On arrival, the pleasant check in clerk was efficient and helpful. Our first room was clean and comfortable, but above the swimming pool, which was being repainted. On our second day, the paint odor was so bad in the room that we had to change rooms. The second room was also very nice and we enjoyed the balance of our stay.
The location of the motel is far enough off the freeway away from the airport so there is minimal traffic noise and little noise from airplanes.
The breakfast was very nice and was ready at an early hour. I believe it opened at 5:30 AM. The breakfast room was clean and comfortable.
This is a well-kept and modern motel in a good location. I would be happy to stay there again if I am ever back in the Boise area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

hank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! We certainly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I do apologize for the paint odor that was left in your room while we refreshed our Pool area. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times when on business in Boise. Very comfortable beds and lots of pillows. Love that. This is a convenient location to restaurants, city and airport. Nice front desk alway helpful with a smile.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! We surely appreciate you pointing out our excellent customer service and helpful staff. We take great pride in our work, so it's always nice to hear when it's recognized. We also appreciate your positive comments on our staff as well as our comfortable beds and pillows. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was a nice place to stay, but you have to be careful and not turn into the airport by mistake as we did. The hotel was very nice, room and bed very comfortable. They had a full breakfasat with eggs, bacon, waffles, etc., up to par with Choice standards. The exercise room featured free weights as well as a treadmill and ski machine. Staff very helpful and friendly. They get an A+

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron H

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Airport ! I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our full Hot breakfast and well as our fitness center. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize our hard work and dedication! We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again.