“Excellent Choice”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #34 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were flying out from the Boise Airport and needed a place to stay the night before our departure. We also needed to be able to leave our car for an extended length of time. Comfort Suites Airport turned out to be the perfect choice. Their "Park and Fly" package is very reasonable. The room was spacious, well-decorated, very clean and comfortable. Our room had 2 queen beds, 2 easy chairs, a desk, dresser, TV, fridge, microwave, coffe maker, hair dryer.

They have continental breakfast, but in our case, we were leaving before breakfast started, so we were able to get a "to-go" bag. Not very exciting, but enough to tide us over until we could eat a meal. They also have cookies in the lobby in the evening.

The front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. She was also very helpful in recommending a place to eat within walking distance and also in arranging for the free shuttle to pick us up in the morning.

All in all we had a very positive experience here and would definitely stay here again and will also recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emerald94
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team regarding our friendly and helpful staff, park and fly package and your comfortable room. Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. It is always nice to hear when our guest's have a positive experience with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel. Make sure that you see your room first especially if you received a discount rate, prepaid. Room was very dated, bed was a brick with a sag in the middle. One blanket provided did not even cover the entire bed, burn marks on the sink, screw in light bulb over desk without a cover. Folks this is a truck stop hotel. Yes it is convenient to the airport but what a dump of a room for the price. When inquiring for the second time for my receipt of the additional day that had been added to my reservation, a nice young women informed me that I was being charged almost $25 more for the extended night after the check in agent told me same price. Moving was not an option as I had already paid for the room and did not want to add to my expenses. One other rub was every time I came back to the room my key did not work and had to be rescanned. Did not see the other rooms and based on the remarks here I must of been in the super economy section. Management did refund my extra $25.00.

Room Tip: See room first!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jini A

I sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met during your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho. Please know that I have shared your comments with our entire team. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I would love to speak with you directly about your stay and invite you to send me a personal e-mail to gm.id038@choicehotels.com.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Comfort Suites Airport-Boise, Idaho
We spent three nights here in November, 2012. On arrival, the pleasant check in clerk was efficient and helpful. Our first room was clean and comfortable, but above the swimming pool, which was being repainted. On our second day, the paint odor was so bad in the room that we had to change rooms. The second room was also very nice and we enjoyed the balance of our stay.
The location of the motel is far enough off the freeway away from the airport so there is minimal traffic noise and little noise from airplanes.
The breakfast was very nice and was ready at an early hour. I believe it opened at 5:30 AM. The breakfast room was clean and comfortable.
This is a well-kept and modern motel in a good location. I would be happy to stay there again if I am ever back in the Boise area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

hank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! We certainly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve. I do apologize for the paint odor that was left in your room while we refreshed our Pool area. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times when on business in Boise. Very comfortable beds and lots of pillows. Love that. This is a convenient location to restaurants, city and airport. Nice front desk alway helpful with a smile.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Idaho! We surely appreciate you pointing out our excellent customer service and helpful staff. We take great pride in our work, so it's always nice to hear when it's recognized. We also appreciate your positive comments on our staff as well as our comfortable beds and pillows. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was a nice place to stay, but you have to be careful and not turn into the airport by mistake as we did. The hotel was very nice, room and bed very comfortable. They had a full breakfasat with eggs, bacon, waffles, etc., up to par with Choice standards. The exercise room featured free weights as well as a treadmill and ski machine. Staff very helpful and friendly. They get an A+

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron H

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites, Boise Airport ! I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our full Hot breakfast and well as our fitness center. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize our hard work and dedication! We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We enjoyed everything about this place. It's in a quiet location just south of the airport-there is absolutely no airport noise. Check-in was quick and the room was pristine, with plenty of pillows, towels, and an extremely comfortable king size bed. There was a small refrigerator and microwave, an armchair and a loveseat separated from the sleeping area by a half wall, and (surprise, surprise!) plenty of light in the bathroom! There was coffee in the lobby, and at 5pm the staff provided fresh baked cookies. There's a large breakfast room off the lobby with plenty of food choices. There's an indoor spa and swimming pool which was popular with young families. This place is attractive and professionally run and we couldn't recommend it more highly. We'll definitely stay here again next time we're in Boise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rcatesby
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your review for others to read about the Comfort Suites, Boise. I am pleased you liked our Hotel and am happy to pass on to our staff your wonderful comments. We take great pride in our hospitality and know that sometimes it's the little things that make a experience more inviting.

Best wishes,
Amanda Warner - General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed at this hotel on October 1st and 2nd, 2012. The drive from the airport car rental is only about a mile. Its a pretty standard Comfort Suites.

Happy, smiling desk people who can recommend a good place to eat. The room was quite nice with a small fridge, microwave and large flatscreen TV. There was also an iron and ironing board as well as an in room safe.

The bathroom was very clean. equipped with lots of nice thick towels, blow dryer and lots of counter space once we moved the coffee pot and ice cube tray onto the dresser. Water pressure was great and no running out of hot water. Curved shower rod which is always welcome.

Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows. No icky bedspreads here, a white top sheet over and under the blanket that was changed with the rest of the bedding.

The breakfast was both hot and cold foods and lots of both. 24 hour coffee and the desk crew bakes cookies around 4pm each day.

The spa, pool and sauna were all clean and operational but the spa had only one jet working; still nice after a hard day. The lounges in the pool area have very nice cushions on them. We didnt use the excerise room but did see others using it so I assume all was in working order.

The small business center has a computer and printer which worked fine and came in handy for us.

The only drawbacks could I see in the room was a hairline crack in the toilet seat cover and 2-3 small wine stains on the carpet. The halls were in very good condition, both paint and wallpaper. The carpet near the door to the front desk and office could use a cleaning.

All and all a very nice place to stay. Not perfect but close to it. I would say an excellent place to stay and a good value.

Room Tip: Lower floors are cooler without running the AC.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaveKChicago
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Guest,
What a lovely review. I am so pleased you have enjoyed our service during your recent stay with us. I will also make sure to pass on your comment to our staff who will be delighted to know your recommendation about our hotel was outstanding. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards,