“I wish I had more time”

Discovery Center of Idaho
Ranked #18 of 128 things to do in Boise
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on math/science/technology exhibits for all ages.
Taipei, Taiwan
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“I wish I had more time”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Make sure that you have plenty of time when you go here. We had wandered around checking everything out with my 18 month old son. It wasn't until the very end that we realized they had a little grocery shopping area. We were only able to spend about 10 minutes in this area before we had to leave.

2 Thank TWNTVLR

Eagle River, Alaska
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for children!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Discovery center makes science fun for children of all ages! Everything is hands on and visitors are encouraged to actively participated in the many different exhibits set up throughout the center.

Nampa, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

It is very cool! But, my child couldn't figure out how to do some of the stuff. It was on a field trip. My child thought that it was fun.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jenacia C
Kuna, Idaho, United States
“Science is fun!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a great place to take the kids! Lots of Hands on activities! The staff is great too!!! I like the fact that the theme changes every so often so there is always something new to do or see.

Visited October 2013
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Adult night visit”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thought there was a good range of demonstrations and they seem to have quite a few different programs for a range of ages. I liked the adult night option!