“Different and enjoyable.”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Different and enjoyable.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fun to be able to enjoy a glass of excellent wine along with the popcorn and the movie - their food offerings are yummy, too. The movies they offer are always interesting and different.

Visited April 2013

Boise, Idaho
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great hide away.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great hide away! My husband and I love to enjoy the Friday matinee while the kids are at school. We enjoy their yummy food with a glass if wine and if I don't finish, it's fine I'm allowed to take it in. The crowd is older, but we like that since we are usually on a little date.

Visited February 2013
usa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Small movie place”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love the Flicks they have movies that most major theater's don't run ,and you can get food and wine and eat it at your seat,and Buttered popcorn with real butter.

Visited February 2013
Idaho, USA
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fun for something different”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went to see a movie that was only showing at the Flicks. What a fun place. I wish I had known they served so many different types of food there. You can choose from salads, sandwiches, soups or the normal movie popcorn. Also, how nice to have a glass of wine while watching a movie. The theaters are very small, but not in a bad way. I had no problems finding a good spot to sit. It's so refreshing to try something new. It can get a little crowded at certain times, but not at all like the huge theaters. It's such a fun place to go for a "date night"!

Visited October 2012
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“good atmosphere”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This theater is very cozy and different from regular theaters. Seats and screens are on the smaller side; if you are big and tall it might not be too comfortable to sit through a 2 hour long movie.They allow beer and other alcoholic drinks if you buy them in their cafe which has a rather decent selection of drinks. I noticed a lot of older people on Friday night; never saw so many old folks in a regular theater (maybe that is the reason of a nice and friendly atmosphere not typical for a regular movie theater). The Flicks also has discounts for students, military, seniors and children. Movies played there are also different from regular theaters, mostly independent and foreign movies. I will definitely return there.

Visited March 2013