“Weekend stay for a meeting”

Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
Ranked #1 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Seattle, Washington
“Weekend stay for a meeting”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

From the moment we checked in until the moment we left, we were met with nothing but friendly, helpful and professional support.

I was traveling with my 95 year old father, for a meeting held in the hotel. My father fell in his room, and we requested another room (with handicapped features) and were immediately assisted to another room that worked so well for him. There were no questions or hesitation.

I enjoyed the fact that I could "dial" the comfort level of my bed.

Breakfasts were a pleasure. The staff really knows how to give just the right touch to service. Our meeting went well, with the room complete with the supplies needed. I enjoyed the lunch we ordered as well.

The fitness room was beautiful, clean, and well appointed. I love the fact that balls & free weights were available, and having towels available was a nice touch.

Clearly the staff enjoyed the environment, and that shows. Where there is so much attention to detail with a smile, the management is doing the right things.

So from check-in, my room, the meeting I attended, and all the little side benefits, my stay was an excellent one. I would certainly recommend your hotel to anyone coming into Boise. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to drop us a quick note regarding your stay with us the past few days. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments. We take great pride in the customer service at this Hotel and make no bones about the fact that I truly believe we have the best in the business working for us.

Please come back and see us again

Safe Travels

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good location! Great staff! Quiet Rooms! Comfortable beds! Good Amenities! We used the swimming pool and spa, the business center, the laundry room and ordered breakfast in the restaurant. We also took advantage of the free Wifi, the refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in our room. The rooms are spacious, and have everything you need!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBSpecGM, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Nicole | Front Office Manager
McCall, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2013

It was just a nice hotel. Clean and what we wanted and expected. It was in a good location for what we wanted on this trip. The only issue was that when we stay in downtown Boise all of the better hotels take us to restaurants with their shuttle. This Hilton would not do so. They have an airport shuttle that sat idle in the driveway, but would not use it for us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank Thomas L. M
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
I am happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction.

In regards to our shuttle, we provide service to stores and restaurants with half mile of the Hotel as we provide airport shuttle service to 3 Hotels. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request

Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

boise, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Upon check-in Mr.Miguel was very helpful and filled my husband and I in on the ammenities of the hotel. The hotel overall was just beautiful and clean. I love feeling like I am in a clean room not having to worry about the previous guest. As i checked out there were two lovely ladies at the front desk, Nicole and Kristina. They greeted me with a smile and asked how my stay was. I really felt they genuinly cared about my service, I did not feel rushed to leave either which was refreshing. My server Sapiel was so amazing. He was timely and efficient, always had a smile on his face and not once did I feel like a bother with all my requests. And lastly Elias the maintenance man on duty was very welcoming. Every time we passed him in the hall he was friendly, outgoing and made sure everything was going great with our stay. I truly felt that if anything had gone wrong with my stay at this hotel that the staff would have responded immediately. Luckily for my husband and I we had no problems and absolutely nothing to worry about. The next time i need a hotel I will definitely be staying at this one and will reccomend it to everyone I know! Even the people i don't like:)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Miguel was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

See you soon

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Spectrum when we arrived on Thursday night because it was near the airport. We travelled on Friday and Saturday to visit colleges and when we returned on Saturday night, we wanted to stay here again because the hotel and amenities were well worth the money. Definately worth getting the B&B value. Breakfast was excellent and room was spacious. Everyone was very helpful and courteous.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the Hotel perfect for you and your granddaughter. I will pass your comments on to our Chef.

Thanks again

Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel did a great job all around. Room was clean, staff were friendly and my expectations were either met of exceeded without exception. The only suggestion I have is to update the carpet and furnishings - some looked a little old. But still, I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Your comments about your stay at our hotel made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable (along with our great location). We soon we will be undergoing a renovation; we are very excited about it.

Again, thanks for the kind comments I will be sure to past them on to the staff

Hope to see you again soon,

Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is located in an area with hotels all around it. It is near the airport, downtown and the town square shopping mall. I booked this hotel because they had two queen beds available where most of the others were only listing Kings. Upon arrival, which was late (after 10:00p.m.) we were greeted and promptly sent to our room. When we entered the room, it was a sweltering 60 degrees in there and we could not get the heater to work. I informed Paul at the front desk and he promptly moved me to a new room that did have heat and comped us breakfast! My worst complaint was the bed. My wife and I ended up sagging in the middle. I could tell this was simply an older spring mattress. I was a little surprised by it, as normally most chains have done a mattress upgrade to more modern mattresses. The second night, I was not looking forward to crawling into that bed. My back was sore and it was just flat uncomfortable to sleep on. The room was a typical Hilton, clean, comfortable and otherwise....cozy. We did find a dirty pillow case (blood), however, other then that, the room was clean. The breakfast is unique as you pay for each individual item or $11.00 for a full menu cooked to order. If you pay the $11.00 you can have any of the continental breakfast items. I watched as the waiter explained this to almost every customer who came into the breakfast area. I think most were expecting a free continental breakfast. However, the cooked to order was really good and quick. I don't know if all the Hilton chains have gone to this or if this hotel is doing this on their own. Just be aware. We did use the fitness center and it was totally clean, very well equipped with free weights, two tread mills, bicycle machines, music, TV, towels and a pull up bar with weights attached for additional exercises. That was a pleasant surprise. We really had no interstate noise or neighbor noise. There is an odd smell in the hall. Not a bad smell, but there is something there and it is like they know it is there, so they put something down to cover a smell. It is a cross between smoke and musty, almost like a casino. We did not notice the smell in the room. The pool was average. As true to the Hilton lineup, they had cookies out and coffee ready at the front desk. For the value, this Hotel is an option. Had it not been for Paul and his great customer service I would have rated this Hotel as just good. I felt he really tried hard to ensure we were happy and that is very much appreciated!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We’re so pleased that Paul provided you with excellent service during your stay. I’ll definitely pass along your kind words to Paul! We also appreciate your feedback about the mattress and room. We take pride in our hotel, and I’ve personally followed up with our Housekeeping Manager so that we can remedy these issues. Our cook-to-order breakfast is one of our signature services, so I’m so happy you enjoyed it.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!