“Wonderful experience”

Dining options: Late Night
pocatello
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Me and my wife like Cheese Cake Factory. We have been to two of them one in Salt Lake City at the City Creek Mall at Temple Square and now one at Boise Idaho. We had a very kind waiter who reminded me some what of Chumlee from Pawnstars. Any way, he was kind and quick to help us. My wife had her favorite dish which was the shrimp scampi with steak diane while I tried something different which I chose to have the shrimp platter. Both of our meals were excellent and we loved the bread especially the dark one that has the oats on it. We then ordered a piece of their cheese cake which was the roasted marshmallow smore cheese cake. It was fantastic but we didn't eat it all in the restaurant and took it back to our motel. I would defiantly go back especially because we had an excellent experience.

• Visited April 2014

New York
“Not impressed”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Before I came here, I looked at their online menu (because there are like twenty pages to their menu) and have a cocktail picked out.

To speed up this review into informative vs. a rant, the server was rude about not having the ingredients to make a cocktail that was on their online menu (literally made fun of us on the kitchen... which we were sitting near and heard his opinion of us), the ahi was so salty and tough (seared sashimi ahi) and when I told the server, he debated it with me.

Everyone else said their food was okay, but with such a huge, overwhelming menu, it is hard to find the best dish here. Maybe ask someone who has enjoyed something on this menu and order that.

PS: the cheesecake in Boise is shipped from headquarters and NOT made in-house.

Boise, Idaho
“Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I absolutely love the Cheesecake Factory. My favorites are the Pasta Da Vinci and the Sheperds Pie. Their menu has so many great choices to choose from and their portions are large enough that you can have left overs!!!

• Visited February 2014
Boise, Idaho
“It is what it is...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Huge servings, gigantic menu, good cheesecake. It is what it is, and I go on occasion. Service is usually nothing special. However, on my most recent visit I tried the nacho with chicken. I had forgotten how badly the homemade chips tend to turn out. They were too greasy to be fully enjoyed.

• Visited February 2014
Vienna, Austria
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went for a quick lunch but stayed much longer. Had wonderful time with staff enjoying the great food!

Visited October 2013