“Amazing Deal”
Review of Inn America

Inn America
Ranked #19 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Easy to get to, really friendly staff, rooms are modern, clean and tasteful, beds were comfortable, free internet and continental breakfast, heat lamp in the bathroom. All for under $50 per night. Don't let the price scare you into thinking this is a bargain hotel; it's not. It's a really, really excellently priced mid-range hotel. I'll stay here next time I'm in Boise.

Oh, and they offer an active duty military discount - just ask.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank HouseOfStoll

Reviewed December 12, 2011

This was the best under $50 hotel/motel I stayed at during a month and a half road trip. It was even better than a lot of the places we stayed for $50-$100/night. It’s about a 15 minute drive into downtown for restaurants, shopping, etc., but it’s super easy to get to and totally worth it. Everything about it was great! I’d definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wake04
Reviewed November 2, 2011

BUT BETTER! Jesus couldn't have given me better service! I got to flirt with the cute front desk girl in the evening for a minimum of one hour a day after work. Fantastic. I would like to buy her dinner, or a drink. Maybe both, if I'm feeling frisky. Everyone should stay here. Quit your jobs and just stay here. Crazy inexpensive for how nice of a place it was. I stayed for 2 weeks on a business trip. This is the best hotel I've been to and I travel a lot for work. They even called me when I had packages arrive. "Now, that's service!"

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This place was great... $49 are u kidding me? We stayed 2 times on our way to and from the Oregon Coast, first on 10-16-11 and then again 10-21-11. This place was a very pleasant surprise after a long drive. comfortable clean rooms, great location, free breakfast @ 5:30am for the early travelers. They were so nice here, accommodating, friendly, helpful. we checked out on 10-17-11 @ around 4:30am since we had a long drive to Lincoln City, Oregon. the morning desk clerk was awesome.. he brought out a fresh pot of coffee for me even tho the breakfast didnt actually start for another hour. When we stayed on 10-21-11 i had originally made resv. for 10-22-11 but we cut our coastal trip short and i called from the road to change it, and even tho they were very booked for that night the desk clerk was very nice.. she got us a room and held it for us until we arrived around 10pm. i would definitely stay here again.. this is the best value Hotel ive seen in a long time :) everything you need, plus more! very nice staff too. anyone passing through Boise should stay @ Inn America..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MoreMeows
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Wow!!!!! A 4 star hotel at a budget motel price. Wonderful rooms and interiors. I was very impressed. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. Which was helpful since I have been on the road for 14hrs. They even looked up a bank of america for me at my request with directions from mapquest. The only complaint I have is that the pillows were abit firm.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Cadetshorty
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I chose this motel for one reason only. It was the only one in the Boise area that I could find that still has smoking rooms. After arriving I found the motel to be very nice, clean, affordable and they even have breakfast. The location was convenient to the airport. The room we had was in the back and was very quiet. The bed was comfortable and the shower had good water pressure. The bed linens were nice. The only downside (and this is picking) is that there are only 2 doors and some of the parking is a little far from the doors when lugging luggage. There are 3 floors with elevators.

Room Tip: Call to book a smoking room. They don't have them available on line, but they do have them (or...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Well I went to Sherri's Restarunt to get my Hotel Discount Guide and went to a Place I stayed before "Roadway Inn" with my Cupon for $43 a night this semi Dirty Hotel has free High Carbohydrate breakfast and free Internet. The Hotel clerk pulls his usual Trick we don't have any Cupon rooms!! But got $10 more I can give you a Smelly Non Smoking room!! I asked him do you really think this room is worth $43 a night??? Then right underneath his AD was
INN AMERICA for $52 a night with a far Superior Room with Refrigertor and microwave oven and The Place Smells Clean and Nice!!! I have a much Healthier Breakfast and better Coffee!!
The Waffel Here are #1 because they use a Restarunt Waffel maker. My room a
So has a large Comfortable Chair and a large Desk with Ergonomic Dek chair along with faster WiFi which I using now to type this on my iPad...... Enjoy your stay here, I will be back and it's near the Airport and Restarunts.........

Room Tip: Every Room is Comfortable here!! There is a Pool here as well....
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business