“Great find!”

Ranked #22 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great find!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We booked this motel/apt. via Booking.com based on the TA reviews and we're glad we did. I was impressed that all the reviews are good. Usually, there's a few that are negative but not for this establishment. No one had told us the check-in procedure on weekends so when we got there, we had no idea how to check-in. I called the manager on duty and he explained everything quickly so we were able to get into the room in no time. The unit was very clean and well appointed. It was actually a lot more than we needed for one night but the price was great and so was the room. It was also very convenient to the mall and the interstate. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lisanne D
BondStreetCondos, Owner at Bond Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Someday maybe we'll get a bad review. One person asked us if the reviews were for real. Let me assure you they are. Thanks for adding to the good review list.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Las Vegas
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We rented a loft and a studio right above each other. Connie, the hotel manager, went above and beyond for our family. I was a bit concerned that I did not receive a confirmation e-mail or number after booking through her. Rest assured, the reservation was made and was exactly as promised.
Everything we needed (grocery stores, bakery, attractions) were within 5-15 minute drives. The apartment is equipped with all the basic necessities and more. From appliances to dinnerware to cleaning supplies. The only thing for me was the air freshener that they used, perhaps to mask a previous tenant's cigarette smoke. It gave me a huge headache while I was there. Other than that, it was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again for my next trip to Boise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BondStreetCondos, Owner at Bond Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay and Connie (our manager). I've never heard that our cleaning fluids caused anyone a head ache, but glad you mentioned you'd come again - so thank you.
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Several weeks ago we stayed at the Bond Street Motel Apartments while we were in Boise. Not sure how this happened, but we thought they were much closer to the downtown area than they were, and had been looking forward to walking. They were in a very commercial part of town, almost right next door to the Grocery Outlet, and about 5-10 minutes (by car and on the highway) from downtown depending on traffic. The apartment was clean, cozy, and very comfortable - no complaints on the room - and the staff was also very friendly and helpful. But I do want to point one thing out: they offer you a coupon of some sort (to a bakery, I think) for writing a review of their property. I'm not sure if this is a common practice or not. This is a good place to stay for a longer visit to Boise rather than for one night. There are loads of places downtown, and I wish we'd done our homework a little better!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Well we're definitely not within walking distance from downtown unless you want to walk 2 miles or so but we are less than half the cost of staying downtown. Still I'm glad you weren't disappointed in every other thing about us.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Booking at the last minute for business purposes and was frustrated by the high prices and limited availability, I stumbled on to reviews regarding Bond Street. I was impressed by the videos showing the appearance of the property. After checking in , Connie gave me a truly wonderfully furnished and spotless 2 level "condo". Quiet neighborhood and close to downtown as long as you have transport. Very much worth the low nightly fee. Thanks.

Room Tip: I had a street facing condo, was able to park right outside my door
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ya, it seems everyone loves Connie (our on-site manager). Thanks for the kind words.
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a mis-communication in our booking (I was travelling to meet my 18 year old daughter to set her up for her Junior year); in which we were told there were ONLY single beds available once we arrived, the owner graciously allowed us to stay in a two story townhouse like unit, a bed upstairs and bathroom for my daughter and a surprisingly comfortable Murphy type bed for me. It all worked out very well and I plan on staying here whenever possible. Great and personable owners and staff....Marty and Julia

Room Tip: talk to owners beforeyou book, all the rooms seemed good, we just needed 2 beds.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad you and your daughter enjoyed our "nice place to stay, and close-in too".
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I normally stay at 5 star hotels as a frequent traveler for short periods of time. This trip was for an extended period of time and so I was looking for 5 star quality without paying the price for concierge, restaurants, business centers and recreation/exercise amenities. This place is very clean, comfortable and well appointed with privacy and in a safe location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Travelerflw
BondStreetCondos, Owner at Bond Hotel & Extended Stay, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
You didn't say we were five-star but you compared us to one and we're about a quarter of the price. Thx for the great review. Come again.
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I needed a place for a stopover on a cross country trip. We needed a few amenities that aren't common at hotels like a full kitchen. Bond Street Condos was perfect for us and accommodated our late check in. The room was nice and we slept well

• Stayed August 2013
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you slept well in one of our comfy beds.