“GREAT ALL THE WAY AROUND”

Best Western Northwest Lodge
Ranked #14 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I can always count on an excellent experience at any Best Western!!!! We love that included in the price of our stay is a wonderful breakfast for our children and a clean pool for them as well. The staff is always happy to go above and beyond so that your stay is a good one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Best Western Northwest Lodge in Boise overnight and loved it! It is very cute and clean. The staff is so friendly and helpful! They serve chocolate chip cookies and milk in the evenings!

The pool and hot tub area are nice. The continental breakfast is small but the food was good. There isn't a lot of selections. We thought the value was great and will be staying here in the future when we are in Boise! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks. For the price it is nice but don't expect heavenly beds, big fluffy towels or that amazing bathroom. It is average with some nice features. Cleaning, service and maintenance are great. They have a nice work out room, pool & hot tub. Free wine and beer for happy hour and cookies & milk from 8-10 PM. Nice free breakfast and free airport shuttle. Not much around this hotel- have to drive to everything. A little noisy at night we stayed on the 3rd floor and it is close to the airport so we heard the planes. Do not stay in room 308 as it is adjacent to the guest laundry with no use times. At 3 AM sounds like a wash machine right next to the bed! I bet the other rooms are much quieter. Love the staff and grounds.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LisaCliff
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great but no sign off of the street you enter on, so difficult to find. Parking for trailers in dirt lot quite a ways from hotel room. Everything else...GREAT! pool was good, room great, breakfast great, close to freeway (84).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

After driving 760 miles straight from Ft.Collins. When I arrived in Boise it was 102 degrees with a slight breeze reminiscent of a blast furnace. The hotel was the first one you come to when entering Boise. It was a great location for my needs. I drove into the hotel and noticed the nice landscaping including a water feature. The lobby was cool and I liked the lodge look décor. At the front desk was a young woman who greeted me with a smile and got me checked in quickly. The room was on the second floor facing N.W. There was a jet flying low overhead and I noticed that we were in the flight path for landing at the airport. I worried that it would be noisy but we never heard a thing. We were also facing the freeway but did not notice any freeway noise. The room was clean and nicely appointed. My daughter arrived from Bend around 5:00 PM. We went down to the lobby for the happy hour. It included one complimentary drink. We had an Alaskan Amber beer. The same friendly young woman was our hostess. The beer was great after a long drive. We had to leave early so we were happy to hear that breakfast starts at 5:30 AM. I went down to get coffee around 5:15 and the breakfast was ready. There were the usual bagels, cereal and cold items and hot eggs and sausage. Not the kind mother used to make but decent. We hit the road for home. Overall this is a great hotel choice for road travelers or for an extended stay. The price was reasonable as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I liked the second floor facing N.W.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

When I arrived here at 5:00 p.m., the check in took about two minutes. Because I am a Best Western diamond member, I was upgraded to an oversized room. What an upgrade! The room had two queen beds and an open side room with one king bed. This was a "family" suite. The room was clean, and the king bed was comfortable. There was a refrigerator with small freezer, plus a microwave, in the room. All the staff encountered were friendly and courteous. There were free USA Today newspapers available for the guests in the hotel lobby. I used the treadmill at the gym for one hour. The equipment was dated, but the treadmill did work. The full complimentary breakfast was great. The hours for the breakfast are 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. It only took one minute to check out in the morning. There were no problems during my stay at this hotel. I highly recommend the Best Western Plus Northwest Lodge.

Room Tip: Room 307 is a family suite that has two queen beds and one king bed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MrLorin
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I loved this hotel. tall walls, wide hallways, rustic decor and the stairway was gorgeous. Didn't get to eat in the restaurant but wish we would have We had long waits by going downtown to eat. Very friendly atmosphere

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple