“Delicious vegan/ vegetarian in Boise”

Shangri-La Tea Room & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Boise
San Diego, California
“Delicious vegan/ vegetarian in Boise”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Just ate a delicious vegan lunch here . The view was the snow capped hills surrounding the treasure valley. Excellent tofu ,potato curry wrap, accompanied with an edamame salad and a great selection of hot teas, very warming on a snowy day

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank AnnaLast

Boise
“Nice setting and good fare”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I liked my lunch here. This place is a little eclectic and is targeting the veggie and vegan crowd, who never seem to shy away from paying too much for small portions. But the food I ordered was nice middle eastern style falafel, buy my wife wasn't thrilled with her babaganoush. (I told her not to order it! )

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Uncanny12
McCall, Idaho
“Great Veg. option in Boise”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Food, tea and music on Wed night. Have been there twice, and will go many more times.

1 Thank mnt62
Boise, Idaho
“Interesting atmosphere, GREAT food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is a restaurant that could be on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I would not have gone in there except we had a friend who just started work there and wanted to support her. We walked in and saw one other couple eating in the whole place. Within 30 minutes it was half full and another 15 minutes it was full as the live-music had arrived for set up. Yes, they have live music! The food is "healthy" vegetarian. I am NOT a vegetariam, but decided to go with the flow. WONDERFUL. I had the Southwestern Wrap... delicious and for one who adds salt to everything... I didn't touch the salt shaker. Would definiitely return to try out another menu item.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Dennis W
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Yummy, friendly, nicely decorated”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I was in Boise on business and a friend took me here for lunch. LOVED it! She had been there a couple of times and chose a sandwich, while I had the miso mushroom soup, kale chips, and a glass of homemade kombucha. I was surprised to see they also serve alcohol. Our server was friendly and very willing to make suggestions. The tea/tisane menu is fascinating to read. Well done, Shangri-La!

• Visited January 2012