1,134 results
All reviews downtown boise health club hockey game valet service room service within walking distance convention center full service beautiful hotel parking garage front desk staff enjoyed my stay the location is perfect business trip a great place to stay arena gym
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

The Grove is a lovely place, centrally located in downtown Boise and close to the Boise Centre and the State Capital. Wonderfully appointed rooms and professional staff. My only complaint would be that the wifi connection was weak and not always reliable.

Room tip: Beautiful room that was extremely comfortable and restful.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve S, General Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear that you had troubles with our WiFi, we do offer premium WiFi that might remedy this issue. Please feel free to reach out to us regarding this matter at steve@grovehotelboise.com

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Great hotel and wonderful staff. Very accommodating and eager to help. Enjoyed the Downtown energy. The coffee shops and breakfast spots are incredible so don't be afraid to walk around and get lost. Fun for all.

Date of stay: October 2018

Hi Jonathan!

Thank you for your review of our hotel, and Boise. Boise has lots of hidden gems, so we're glad you found some while you were here. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I missed my flight and asked the hotel reservations department if I could exchange a Thursday night for a Sunday. There was no flexibility at all and said I had to go through Expedia and I would have to pay all their fees. I was raised in the hotel industry and changing one night for another is not a big deal. It's too bad that helping their guest isn't a priority because it's a lovely hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear that you had some troubles with your flights and your stay here at our hotel. We are unfortunately limited on third party reservations. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can discuss this issue further so we can make it right.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Well, I arrived late at night and my room smelled of throwup. The trash can was missing. I spoke to the front desk as I was leaving to go to an event. When I returned, they did not say anything. I went up to my room and started to get settled when I decided I could not handle the smell. A call to the front desk. Response: "oh yeah we were supposed to move you. you are right." Move late at night to a first room that was not clean and then to the handicap room (I am not handicapped). Whatever. It worked. The next day I am finally moved to a room that works. Apparently they are having language barriers with their cleaning staff. In my opinion a cleaning staff should know what clean means regardless of his or her native language.

The lobby was very nice to sit in and enjoy a drink and an appetizer and the front desk people were very nice.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello there,

We're sorry that there were some issues with your room upon arriving, and we would like to discuss this further. Please reach out to shania@grovehotelboise.com.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

The Grove Hotel is always a wonderful choice when I visit home. The staff is helpful and friendly, the rooms pristine, and the location conveniently in the center of downtown Boise. The hotel is close to shopping, nightlife, Boise State University, parks and the Green Belt.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve S, General Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We are located in the heart of downtown, within reach of all the amazing things Boise has to offer. We look forward to your next stay with us.